Truth

{Unknown}

She wasn't supposed to know! She wasn't supposed to find her sister! How could I let that happen? I gave her as good a life as I possibly could, after what her dad did to her, but it still wasn't enough.

I'm so stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!

{Sara}

"I'm so sorry," Alexa said, "I am sorry for attacking you," she said as she looked at the floor when we arrived in the pack house.

"Its not your fault. You didn't know who I was," I told her and she smiled, shyly. 

"I should have known, I should have understood! I knew something was missing all along, just not that it was you," she said. We had gotten to know each other a little better well we were walking here. She had told me about her childhood, all her boyfriends, what she wanted to be when she was older, and that sort of things.

Jason came running out when he smelled me. Alexa stiffened and stepped away from me when he came closer. I went up to him and he just starred at me. "Are you ok?" he asked. He wiped away some of the blood from my face and then he took off his jacket and gave it to me so I wouldn't be so cold. My shirt was also torn up, so I was happy he gave it to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said. "Um.. I want you to meet someone," I said and turned to Alexa. "This is Alexa, my twin sister."

"Your what?" Jason asked. He almost sounded scared, like there was something wrong with me having a twin.

"My twin."

"No! You can't have a twin!"

"What are you talking about?" I almost shouted at him and pulled away from him.

"You don't understand! But she does," he said pointing at Alexa as if he was a five year old accusing her for stealing his toy. I turned to her and saw her face was as pale as snow. She looked down at the ground and her feet were pointed towards each other, as if she was also a five year old that stole Jason's toy.

She looked up at us with tears in her eyes. "I never meant for this to happen! I did't know until I saw you."

"What? Until you saw him? What are you guys talking about?" I almost screamed.

Jason looked down at me. "When you are mated with someone who has a twin, the twin is also the mate of the pair."

I just stared into thin air, "Are you telling me that Alexa is also your mate?

Jason turned away from me, anxiously sliding his hand across his face. He turned to me and nodded. I couldn't breathe. It was as if someone stole all the oxygen in the world.

My mate has another mate, my sister.

~~~~~~

Oh, I hate doing this to you, but everything is going to change now. and the story will end soon.

Sorry...

C.M.B