Chapter 17: Baby Name

JACKIE'S POV

*Two Weeks Later*

"I'll see you later Jackie. I better get home before Jinxx comes home, let you have some time with Andy without me around. Thanks for letting me stay here." Sammi said, hugging me.

"No problem, anytime." I said with a smile, hugging her back. "Make sure to call me when you get home?"

"I will, bye Jackie." She said as she left. I had already helped her carry her bags out earlier since she wasn't able to lift heavy things. I watched as she pulled out of the driveway and drove down the street.

A few hours laters, I was sitting on the couch when the front door opened.

"Jackie! I'm home!" I heard Andy call.

"Andy!" I squealed, running over to him and jumping into his arms. He caught me, holding me close to his body and passionatley kissed me.

"God, I missed you so much." He said with a smile.

"I missed you too Andy, I love you so much."

"I love you too Jackie." He said, kissing me one more time.

*One Week Later*

"Andy." I said, walking out to the living room where he was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah?"

"I think we need to start trying to come up with a baby name."

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that." He said, turning to face me. "Wow, this is big."

"Well, we've just got to treat it like we were naming our own kid. I like the name Gabrielle."

"What about Vanessa? That's pretty."

"Hmm. Gabrielle Vanessa?"

"Perfect!" He exclaimed. "Gabrielle Vanessa Ferguson, I love it!"

"I think we've got a winner." I laughed. "Now, we just have to see how Jinxx and Sammi like it." I said, picking up the phone. I dialed Jinxx's number and he picked up after a few rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jinxx."

"Hey Jackie, what's up?"

"Can we come over? We came up with a name for your little girl."

"Awesome! Sure, come on over."

"Great, see you in a bit." I said and hung up. "Come on Andy, let's go." I said, standing up. He nodded and got up, following me to the door. He grabbed his keys as we walked out to his car. I got in the passenger side while he got into the driver's seat. We drove the short distance to Jinxx's house and parked, getting out. We walked up to the door and knocked. Jinxx opened with a smile, pulling me in for a hug. We hadn't seen each other since he came to Sammi's appointment that one day.

"Hey Jinxx." I smiled, hugging him back.

"Hey Jackie." He said, letting go and hugging Andy before letting us in. We walked in to see Sammi laying on the couch, a bowl of popcorn sitting on her protruding belly.

"Hey Jackie, hey Andy." Sammi smiled, waving at us before stuffing a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"Hey." I smiled, sitting on the other couch with Andy.

"So, you guys said you have a name?" Jinxx asked and we both nodded.

"How does Gabrielle Vanessa Ferguson sound?" I asked.

"That's perfect!" Sammi squealed. "How do you like it Jinxx?" She asked, poking him with her toe.

"I love it, thank you so much you guys."

"No problem." We talked a bit more before Andy and I decided to go home.

*********************************************************************************************

How do you guys like the name?

Listneing to Fuckin Perfect~ P!nk

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!