Chapter 25: Yeah, This World Has Changed Me

Jackie's POV

I drove to Andy's house and walked up to the door. It was unlocked so I opened the door and walked in.

"ANDY!" I heard his thundering footsteps down the stairs and he stood in front of me. His hair was a mess and he was only in his boxers.

"Jackie?"

"Andy, we need to talk." I said, walking to the living room and sitting on the couch. He followed me like a lost puppy and sat next to me on the couch.

"Yes?"

"I'm pregnant." I sighed.

"Really?" He asked, his face lighting up.

"Yes." He hugged me tightly and buried his face in my shoulder. 

"I'm so happy." He said.

"This doesn't mean we're back together yet. But, you are coming with me to the doctor's appointment I made for next week."

"Okay." He said. I nodded, standing up and leaving.

*One Week Later*

Andy met me at my doctor's office for my appointment. He sat next to me in the waiting room and tried grabbing my hand but I pulled my hand away.

"Look, Jackie, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being an annoying fuck and for saying all those things to you. But, we're going to have a baby and I love you so much. I love you and I know you love me."

"Just please let me get things in my head sorted out first." I sighed.

"Okay." He said.

"Jaquelin Ferguson?" I stood up and followed the nurse, Andy following me. The nurse led me to a room and told me to get on the table and wait for the doctor. I walked in and climbed up on the table, Andy sitting down and playing with his thumbs. We waited in silence for about five minutes before my doctor walked in.

"Hello Jackie." She smiled.

"Hi." I said.

"And who's this?" She asked, gesturing to Andy.

"Andy Biersack, Jackie's-"

"Father of my baby." I interrupted him as he shook her hand.

"Right." He said and sat back down.

"Alright, let's take a look at your baby, shall we?" She said, pulling over the ultrasound machine. "Can you lift your shirt up for me?" I lifted up my shirt and she turned the machine on.

"Now, this gel is going to be a bit cold." She said, squeezing the gel on my stomach. I cringed but quickly got used to it. She grabbed the ultrasound wand and moved it around my flat stomach, looking up at the black and white screen.

"There's your baby." She said, pointing to a small figure. I covered my mouth, tears rolling down my cheeks. She printed out a picture and turned off the machine, handing me a towel to wipe my stomach off with.

"Now, you're aware that you have a chance for a miscarriage, correct?"

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"Well, the best of luck to you both." She said and walked out.

"Wait, what?" Andy asked.

"That's why I didn't want a baby Andy, that's why I got so annoyed. I'm at high risk for a miscarriage because my insides are fucked up."

"W-Well, you're pregnant s-so that's a good sign, right?"

"I can get pregnant, but it's rare for me to carry it to full term." I sighed. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You're not upset?"

"Jackie, I love you. I don't care if you can't give me a kid. As long as I have you, that's all I need."

"I love you Andy."

"I love you too Jackie." He said, kissing my lips. "So, does this mean you forgive me?"

"Yes." I giggled and he picked me up, swinging me around.

"I'm so happy." He said.

"Me too." I said.

************************************************************************************

Listening to Butterfly Fly Away~ Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus (say anything about Miley and I'll throw you across a fucking parking lot. Don't go there.)

20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER