Chapter 32: I'm Asking, Who Are You Now

ANDY'S POV

*Three Months Later*

We decided to keep my pregnancy a secret until our four month appointment, because after that, it's a pretty good chance that the baby will survive.

"Well, we've made it this far." Andy said as we waited for the doctor. My bump was growing everyday, which is a very good sign. I was laying on the table yet again with my shirt pulled up, revealing my belly. 

"Nice to see you again, and nice to see you're growing." The doctor smiled at me.

"Yup." I said, patting my belly.

"Let's take a look at your baby." She said, turning on the machine and squeezing the gel onto my stomach, moving the transducer around. "There's your baby, picture perfect health." She said. I started crying, tears of joy this time. We might actually get a baby this time.

"I'd say you two will be holding a very healthy baby in about five months."

"Really?"

"Yup." She said, hitting a button and the heart beat filled the room. I cried even harder, Andy gripping my hand as tight as he could. I looked over at him and he had tears streaming down his face with a huge smile.

"Would you guys like to know the sex?" She asked and we nodded. "You two are having a boy, congratulations." She said, printing out the picture and leaving. I wiped off my stomach and stood up.

"I'm getting a son." Andy said with a huge smile. "This is great!" He exclaimed, picking me up and spinning me around. He put me back on my feet and deeply kissed my lips.

***

We called a band meeting at our house to tell them about the baby. I stayed in another room until everyone arrived.

"So, what's this about?" Jinxx asked.

"Well, we have some news to tell you." Andy said with a smile. I walked out and everyone gasped.

"You're pregnant?" Sammi asked and I nodded. "Four months, the doctor said he is perfectly healthy."

"You guys are having a boy? That 's so cute!" She exclaimed, hugging me and then hugging Andy.

"Congrats you guys." Ashley smiled.

"You guys deserve it." Jake said.

"I'm happy for you guys." Jinxx smiled, hugging both of us.

I am so excited.

*******************************************************************************************

Listening to All Your Hate~ Black Veil Brides

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER