Chapter 33: Baby Shower

JACKIE'S POV

*One Month Later*

"This place looks amazing." I smiled, admiring the blue house. There were blue streamers, blue balloons, blue everything. Jinxx and Sammi had come over to help Andy decorate.

I am now five months pregnant and our baby is still healthy. I want these last four months to hurry so I can hold my baby boy in my arms. After weeks of discussing, Andy and I finally decided on a name and we haven't told anyone yet. We were waiting until the baby shower to announce it.

It's going to be a small shower, just the band, their girlfriends, my parents and Andy's parents. I'm hoping my parents won't stress me out too much while they're here.

The guys have a tour scheduled a few months after the baby is born, which means Andy will have to leave but at least I'll have Sammi to help me out.

***

Soon, everyone arrived and we were just waiting for my parents.

"Jinxx, did you call mom and dad?" I asked.

"Yeah, they said that they're almost here." As soon as he said that, the doorbell rang and my heart rate sped up. 

"Calm down." Andy said, placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked over at him with a confused look and he just smiled at me. "I saw you tense up. Everything is going to be fine, I promise." He said, kissing my lips.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jinxx asked me.

"Yes, just let them in."I said. He nodded and walked over to the door, opening it and letting them in. I heard them greet Jinxx before following him into the living room.

"Hey Jackie." My mom smiled.

"Hi." I said, standing up. She walked over to me and hugged me, my dad doing the same.

"So how come I'm just now finding out that I'm having another grandchild?" My mom asked.

"Do I really have to explain that to you?" I groaned, sitting back down.

"Jaquelin." My dad said.

"You guys made me feel fucking horrible at Christmas and I haven't even attempted to contact you in about two years. I only brought you guys out here because I needed to know if my son is going to have one or two sets of grandparents. If you guys won't stop being assholes to me, I'll keep you out of his life because I don't need my child hearing that shit."

"Jaquelin, you don't talk to us like that!" My dad exclaimed.

"Calm down Frank, she's just hormonal." My mom said.

"HORMONES MY FUCKING ASS! I AM A GROWN FUCKING ADULT AND I'LL TALK TO YOU HOWEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO TALK TO YOU! YOU GUYS HAVE MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT EVER SINCE JINXX BECAME SUCCESSFUL AND I'M FUCKING TIRED OF IT! I'M TIRED OF BOTH OF YOU AND I HATE BOTH OF YOU! Now, are you going to learn to be nice or do I need to kick you out of my fucking house?"

"I don't need this." My dad said, walking out of the house.

"Now look what you've done." My mom glared at me.

"Look at what I'VE done? No, fuck you! Get the fuck out of my house and never fucking come back. Don't try to contact me or Andy and stay the fuck away from my baby." I said and sat down.

"Jaquel-"

"Mom, just leave." Jinxx sighed.

"Jeremy!" She gasped.

"I told you that you guys had one fucking chance and you blew it. Now leave, you're causing Jackie a bunch of stress that she doesn't need." He said, basically dragging her out of the house.

***

We opened gifts and recieved lots of furniture pieces, toys, clothes, diapers, pacifiers, bottles and money.

"So, what name did you guys come up with?" Ella asked after we cut the cake.

"Christopher Bruce Biersack." I said with a smile.

"That's cute." Sammi said.

"Yeah." I said.

"I feel like I know who picked out the middle name." Ashley said and we all laughed.

"Hey, Batman kicks ass." Andy said and we all laughed again. The guys went upstairs to put together Christopher's room while the girls stayed downstairs.

***

"Jackie, come see this!" Andy exclaimed. I walked upstairs and gasped. It was perfect. The walls were painted blue and the furniture was in the exact places I had wanted them. The room look exactly how I had described it to Andy.

"Oh Andy this is perfect!" I exclaimed, hugging him and kissing his lips.

***********************************************************************************

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER