Chapter 22: I Put My Heart And My Soul

Jackie's POV

The next morning, I woke up and packed some of my clothes, writing a note to leave with Andy. I need to leave him alone to get over this baby fever he has.

Andy,

I love you but you're getting on my last nerve with all of this baby crap. Call me when you get over this baby fever.

Jackie <3

I placed the note on the coffee table in the living room before quietly leaving the house. I got in my car and turned it on, pulling out of the driveway and driving to Jinxx's house, hopefully I can stay here for a few days.

I parked in the driveway and pulled out my phone, calling Jinxx.

"Hello?" He asked, sounding tired.

"Hi Jinxx, did I wake you up?"

"No, you're fine. I've been awake, what's up?"

"C-Can I come stay with you guys for a few days?"

"What's wrong?"

"I'll explain it to you later, can I?"

"Of course, is everything okay with you and Andy?"

"Yeah. Funny story, I'm actually in your driveway so I'll see you in a few seconds." I said, hanging up and getting out of the car. I got my suitcase out and turned to see Jinxx standing in the driveway in just sweatpants, eating a granola bar.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, walking over to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"I'll tell you inside." I said and he nodded. He led me into his house and up to an empty room.

"I hope this is fine."

"Of course. Thank you so much." I said, putting my bag down. He led me downstairs where Sammi was sitting with a sleeping Gabrielle.

"Jackie!" Sammi exclaimed.

"Hey." I smiled, sitting next to her and hugging her.

"Now, what's going on? Do I need to kick Andy's ass?" Jinxx asked, sitting down next to me.

"No, Jinxx. Andy's just come down with baby fever recently and it's getting really annoying."

"What, he wants one and you don't?" Sammi asked.

"I want one! Just not right now. He thinks it's important to have one right this second. That's all he talks about, he'll see baby clothes and talk about how cute our baby would look in that or he'll start coming up with names and it's just really fucking annoying. And, Jinxx you might want to cover your ears for this one but last night we were going to...you know and he didn't even tell me that he didn't have a condom on so that was just the last straw."

"Ahh, my ears." Jinxx whined.

"I told you." I smirked.

"Well, just stay here for a few days and see if he calm down a bit." Sammi smiled.

"Thanks." I said, hugging both her and Jinxx. I really hope this works.

**********************************************************************************************

Listening to We Got The Beat~ The Go-Go's

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER