Chapter 11: Christmas

JACKIE'S POV

I was sitting on the couch with Andy when my phone rang. I grabbed it and saw it was Jinxx so I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jackie, mom and dad are wondering if you're coming home for Christmas."

"I don't know Jinxx." I sighed. "I'm not sure if I'm ready to face them yet. Besides, I think Andy and I were just going to stay here."

"Hey, they may be proud of you now that you're dating Andy! Bring him!"

"I don't know, I'll talk about it with him, okay?"

"Okay, just call mom and dad when you make your decision."

"Alright, see ya."

"Bye." He said and hung up.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"I guess my parents are wondering if I'm coming home for Christmas."

"You should go back! I'll come with you if it makes you feel better."

"I was kind of hoping you'd come." I giggled, placing my hand on his chest. "I wanted to spend our first Christmas together."

"So did I." He laughed, leaning down and kissing my lips.

"So, Iowa for Christmas this year?"

"As long as we go to Ohio next year."

"Deal." I smiled, kissing his lips again. "I guess I should call my parents." I sighed, picking up my phone again. Andy grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek as I dialed their number.

"Hello?" My mom answered.

"Hey mom, it's Ja-"

"Jaquelin!" She exclaimed. "Are you coming home for Christmas?"

"I talked it over with my boyfriend a-"

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, and we decided we're coming out with Jinxx."

"Awesome! Well, your dad and I can't wait to see you guys. We'll pay for your tickets so we'll email them to you so you just have to print them out."

"You really don't have t-"

"We're paying for your tickets, end of story."

"Alright mom, see you."

"See ya." She said and hung up. I looked up at Andy with a nervous smile.

"I guess we're going to Iowa for Christmas." I said.

*One Week Later*

"Jackie, wake up." Andy said, shaking me awake. "We landed." I nodded and stood up, stretching a bit. We grabbed our stuff and got off the plane, meeting up with Jinxx and Sammi.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked Jinxx, this airport bringing back memories.

"Mom and dad paid for us to get two rental cars and drive to their place." He shrugged and I nodded, grabbing Andy's hand and dragging him to go get a car. We got into our cars and arrived at the house about the same time, getting out and walking up to the front door.

"Jinxx!" My mom exclaimed, pulling in the favorite son for a hug. "Sammi!" She squealed, hugging her too as both of them walked into the house. "Jaquelin!" She smiled, hugging me. She pulled back and looked at Andy.

"Is Andy your boyfriend?" She asked and I nodded. I stood on my toes and kissed his lips, Andy kissing back.

"Nice to see you again Mrs. Ferguson." He smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

"Oh my God, Andy! It's so nice to see you again!" She smiled, hugging him as we walked into the house. "I told you moving out with Jinxx would be good for you."

"You were right." I smiled.

"Okay, Jinxx and Sammi, you know where to go. And Jackie, I've cleaned up your old room so you two can stay in there."

"Thanks mom." I smiled, grabbing my luggage and walking up the stairs, Andy following me. I walked into my old room and tossed my suitcase in, smiling at the memories. I grabbed Andy's hand and led him down the stairs. He sat down on the couch and I sat on his lap, resting my head on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and started to play with it as Jinxx and Sammi came back down.

"I love you." Andy whispered in my ear, kissing it.

"I love you too." I said, kissing his jaw bone.

"So, Jackie, did you enjoy tour with your brother's band?" My mom asked.

"Actually, I did. I can say that when tour ended, I was different." I said with a smile.

"That's good! See, I told you moving out to California was good for you! Any other news to report?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, you pretty much know everything. Jinxx made me come on tour, I started dating Andy and when we got home I moved in with him." I said and she nodded.

"What about you Jinxx, any grandchildren soon?"

"Mooooom!" He groaned while Sammi just giggled. "We're thinking about it." He said and my mom pouted.

"Young man, I'm going to have to talk to you later." My dad said to Andy.

"Daaaad!" I whined. Andy just rubbed my thigh and kissed my cheek.

"It's fine." He whispered before flashing a smile at my dad. Jinxx, Sammi and I went back up to our rooms while my dad talked to Andy. He came up about thirty minutes later, bursting into the room and hugging me tight.

"I'm guessing it went well?" I laughed and he nodded, pressing his lips to mine.

"He loves me." I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I knew it would. I love you."

"I love you too." He said, kissing my lips.

******************************************************************************

Sorry it sucked but I legit have NO ideas!

SO....GIVE ME SOME IDEAS :D

Listening to Picture Perfect~ Escape The Fate

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!