Chapter 34: Early

Chapter 34: Early

JACKIE'S POV

*One Week Later*

"Andy, wake up." I said, shaking him awake.

"What?" He groaned.

"I-I think something's wrong." I said, sitting up.

"What do you mean?"

"I think I'm in labor."

"Jackie, you're only five months." He said, quickly sitting up.

'Well either one of us pissed the bed or my water just broke. Ow!" I exclaimed, gripping my stomach.

"O-Okay, let me get dressed and I'll get you to the hospital." He said, jumping out of the bed. He pulled on some sweat pants and a muscle shirt before carrying me to the car. He quickly drove to the hospital and helped me inside.

"My girlfriend is five months pregnant and is in labor." He said and the nurses' eyes widened. They rushed me back, making Andy stay behind. They got me into a gown and helped me into a bed, hooking me up to machines. They took a few tests and left.

Andy walked in and sat down, grabbing my hand.

"Andy, I'm scared."

"Me too." He sighed.

"I don't want to lose this baby." I cried.

"Everything is going to be fine, I promise." He said, grabbing my face and kissing my lips. "Do you want me to call anyone?"

"Not until we know exactly what is going on." I said and he nodded. A few minutes later the doctor walked in.

"Well Miss Ferguson, you are in labor. Your baby is in critical condition and we're going to need to do an emergency C-section." My breath caught in my throat and I started to sob. 

"Can I be with her during it?" Andy asked.

"Yes, we're going to take her up and prep her and a nurse will stay down here with you to lead you up once you're dressed." He said.

"I'll see you in a minute." He said, kissing my cheek as they unlocked the wheels on my bed and wheeled me out of the room.

***

I gripped Andy's hand as they tried to remove my baby from me. Andy kept looking at me, obviously not wanting to look at what was going on behind the screen.

"He's out!" I heard a nurse exclaim. My heart stopped when I didn't hear any crying. I saw doctors rush out of the room with a bassinet and I started crying as they sewed me back up and cleaned everything up.

I looked at Andy and he was staring at the wall, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"I want to see my baby." I cried.

"They're trying to get him stable." A nurse told me and then left. Andy stood up and hugged me tightly, allowing me to cry into his shoulder.

"Ma'am, we need to get you into a recovery room." A nurse said, walking in. Andy stepped away, allowing them to roll my bed out of the room. Andy undressed and followed me to my recovery room.

"Do you want me to call Jinxx and Sammi at least?" He asked.

"Yeah, just them for now."

"Okay." He said and left the room. I can't believe this is happening.

*****************************************************************************************

Listening to Wait and See~ Falling In Reverse

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER