Chapter 18: Gabrielle Vanessa Ferguson

JACKIE'S POV

*Five Months Later*

"Jackie, get your phone." Andy groaned, shaking me awake. I reached over and grabbed my phone, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Sorry to wake you Jackie-"

"Jinxx? It's fucking three in the morning."

"I need you and Andy to get to the hospital, Sammi is in labor."

"Fuck, we're on our way." I groaned and hung up. "Come on Andy, get up." I said, shaking him.

"Whyyyyy." He whined.

"Sammi's in labor, we need to get to the hospital." I said, sliding out of the bed and making my way over to my closet.

"I don't wanna!" He whined.

"Just get up. I'll go make coffee." I said, pulling on sweatpants and a tank top. I made two cups of coffee, just as Andy walked down the stairs.

"I'll drive." I said, handing him his mug.

"Sounds like a plan." He said, tossing me the keys. We walked out the door and went out to the car, getting in. I drove to the hospital, struggling to keep my eyes open. I looked over and saw Andy had fallen back asleep. I rolled my eyes and continued driving. We finally made it to the hospital and I parked.

In all honesty, I was kind of worried. My parents flew in about a month ago so they wouldn't miss the birth of their first grandchild. I know they're probably inside and I just don't want to have to face them. I've gone almost a year without talking to them, I was hoping it would be longer.

"Come on Andy, wake up. You can sleep when we get inside." He groaned as he dragged himself out of the car. I texted Jinxx as we walked into the hospital. Andy collapsed into the nearest seat and passed out.

"Jackie!" My mom exclaimed, running up to me and hugging me.

"Hi." I sighed.

"How have you been? We haven't talked to you in so long!"

"Where's Jinxx?"

"Umm, back with Sammi I guess."

"Jackie!" I heard my brother exclaim. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"How's Sammi doing?"

"Just fine. They gave her some pain medicine, now she's feeling great."

"Wonderful."

"Where's Andy?" He asked, scanning the waiting room.

"Over there, passed out." I said with a small giggle. "He wasn't too happy about getting up at three am."

"Yeah, sorry about that." He said, laughing a bit.

"It's not your fault Jinxx. Can I go see Sammi?"

"Of course, come on back." I followed him down some hallways until we reached Sammi's room.

"Hehe, hi JInxx." Sammi giggled, obviously loopy from the medicine.

"Hey, look who I brought."

"Jackie!" Sammi squealed, holding her arms out. I laughed and walked over to her, hugging her.

"Hey Sammi, how you feeling."

"Perfect." She smiled, holding out a thumbs up.

"That's great." I said hi to Sammi's mom who was sitting on the opposite side of Sammi. "Well, I should get back to Andy."

"Alright, see you in a bit." I waved goodbye before luckily, finding my way out of the maze of white hallways. I walked back out to see the other Black Veil Brides guys had arrived. I sat next to Andy and grabbed his hand, resting my head on his shoulder, quickly falling asleep.

***

"Jackie, wake up." I opened my eyes to see Jinxx.

"W-What?"

"Come meet your neice." He smiled. I stood up and followed Jinxx, Andy, my parents and Sammi's parents to Sammi's room. We all walked in and a smile spread across my face as I saw Sammi holding a little pink bundle in her arms.

"Jinxx, what was her name?" My mom asked.

"Gabrielle Vanessa Ferguson, Jackie and Andy picked it out."

"That's so cute!" My mom cooed.

"Would you guys like to hold her?" Sammi asked. We all nodded so Jinxx took his daughter from Sammi, walking over to me first. I held out my arms, Jinxx placing the infant in my arms.

"She's so cute." I smiled, stroking her cheek. "Hi Gabrielle, I'm your Aunt Jackie. I love you so much and I'm going to spoil you." I said.

"Hey, that's my job." Jinxx said with a smirk. I passed her onto Andy and an instant smile was on his face.

"Hey Gabrielle, I'm your...Uncle Andy?" He looked between Sammi, Jinxx and I for confirmation. We nodded and he smiled. "You might need to go buy a baseball bat Jinxx, she's so beautiful."

"I know, I've already got my shopping list planned out." Jinxx chuckled. Once everyone got a chance to hold her, we walked out so the BVB guys could come see her.

"Jackie, let me talk to you." Jinxx said, following me out of the room. He pulled me in to a hug, hugging me tightly. "I just want to say thank you for looking over and taking care of Sammi while I was on tour."

"It was no problem Jinxx, I got to bond with her. It was nice." I smiled.

"You'll be the first one we call if we need a babysitter."

"Sounds like a plan. Love you Jinxx, congrats."

"Love you too Jackie, thanks." He said, hugging me one last time. As i walked back to the waiting room, I let my mind wander.

I thought back to Andy when he was holding Gabrielle. He had the look of pure joy on his face, as if it were his own child. Just from those few minutes, I could tell that Andy was going to be a good dad when the time came.

************************************************************************************

Awww

NO IDEAS

Listening to You Belong With Me~ Taylor Swift

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!