Chapter 21: Fight

Chapter 21: Fight

JACKIE'S POV

Andy and I were about to do the "nasty" when I looked down and noticed one important thing was missing.

"Woah." I said, placing my hands on his chest and holding him above me.

"What?" He asked, looking confused.

"You don't have a condom on!" I exclaimed. 

"I know! Jackie, I want a baby, I know you want a baby, come on, let's do this!"

"Andy! No!" I squealed, pushing him off of me.

"Jackie!"

"Andy, I've told you once, I'll tell you again. I'm not ready for a baby yet." I siad, getting out of the bed and beginning to get dressed again.

"But Jackie!"

"No but's Andy! You may want a baby now, but what about fourteen years later when they're going through puberty and experimenting with drugs, sex, etc! What about when you're up all night, trying to get them to sleep? Ask Jinxx and Sammi how much fun having a baby is! Sure, they're cute but it takes a lot of responsibility to raise one! You think you can just abandon me to go on tour? Um, no. Now take your pillow, put on some pants and go sleep on the fucking couch!"

"Jackie!"

"Andy. It is midnight. I want to sleep. I don't want to hear this fucking baby nonsense! Now go!"

"I just don't understand why you don't want to have a baby." He grumbled, pulling his boxers back on.

"I don't understand why you want to have one at this very second! How about we get engaged, get married, settle down!"

"Because I love you."

"Andy, that's not a reason."

"But Jackie."

"No but's Andy! Now go!" I exclaimed and he groaned, grabbing one of his pillows and leaving the room.

I'm getting real sick of this.

******************************************************************************************

Listening to Fishin' In The Dark~ The Nitty Gritty Band

20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER