Chapter 41: Wedding (Ending)

JACKIE'S POV

*One Year Later*

"Wow." I said, looking in the mirror after Sammi finished my hair. "I can't believe I'm getting married." I said. I was wearing a strapless, white dress that covered my feet. There was a violet ribbon tied around my waist and it was covered in white lace and clung to my body, which I worked out as soon as I was cleared by my doctor to be able to look good in this dress.

I moved back home with Andy after being released from the hospital. This last year has gone pretty smoothly except for the wedding stress. We were able to forget about the wedding for a day to celebrate Christian's first birthday last month. Life has been great. And now, we're about to complete our family and I'm about to become Mrs.Biersack.

There was a knock on the door and Sammi opened the door to reveal Jinxx.

"Hey, you girls ready?" Jinxx asked and everyone looked at me. I nodded and all the girls cleared out. "Wow sis, you look amazing." Jinxx smiled as I stood up.

"Thank you." I smiled, walking to him.

"Anyway, I should probably get out there to walk Sammi down the aisle." He laughed as we walked closer to the ceremony. Everyone was lined up, waiting their turn to walk down the aisle. I saw Andy's dad and smiled, hugging him. Since I don't want anything to do with my parents anymore, Andy's dad agreed to walk me down the aisle.

"Hi Mr.Biersack." I said.

"Oh Jackie, call me dad. You are getting married to my son today anyway."

"Alright dad." I smiled. Gabrielle walked down the aisle, throwing flower petals onto the ground. After she took her spot, well, okay, Sammi put her in her spot, the music changed. Andy's dad and I started walking down the aisle, our arms locked together. I smiled at Andy as we continued down the aisle.

We made it to the end and his dad hugged me before joining his wife in the front pew. I walked up to Andy and turned to face him.

"You're so beautiful." Andy whispered and I blushed and giggled. The priest started the ceremony, but I was half listening, lost in Andy's eyes.

After a while it was time for vows and I went first.

"Andy, we've seriously been through hell and back. Ninety percent of the time I was causing the hell. I'm just amazed you've stuck around this long and dealt with my shit. I hope you're prepared to deal with my shit for the rest of your life. We, finally, have a beautiful son that I can't wait to see grow up to be just like you. I love you so much Andrew Dennis Biersack."

"Jackie, you are the love of my life. I seriously don't know what I would do if I had to live without you. You've given me a beautiful son and you've agreed to be my wife. I don't know how my life can get any better. I love you so much and I just really hope you know that."

"Can we have the rings?" The priest asked. Christian toddled over, Chris behind him. Chris handed the rings to Andy and took Christian back to his seat. Andy handed me his ring and held my ring in his hand.

"I, Jackie give you, Andy, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I said, sliding the band onto his left, ring finger.

"I, Andy give you, Jackie, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." He said, sliding the diamond ring onto my finger.

"Do you Andy, take Jackie to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do." He smiled.

"Do you Jackie, take Andy to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And now, by the power vested in me and by the State of California, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Andy pulled me close and passionately kissed me, pulling away after a few seconds. We locked arms and turned around to face our family and friends.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Mr and Mrs Andrew Dennis Biersack!" The priest announced as we walked up the aisle. Everyone clapped as we walked out and went to the limo waiting for us outside. We got in and were driven to the place where the reception was being held. We walked in and the DJ announced for us to have our first dance.

We got out onto the dance floor and started dancing to Without You by Motley Crue. I rested my head on Andy's chest as we swayed. Andy kissed the top of my head and held me closer.

"I love you." He whispered.

******************************************************************************************

That's the end! I don't know if there will be a sequel because I want to focus on my other stories first. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

Make sure to read the epilogue!

Jackie's dress ^^^

Without You~ Motley Crue ^^^^