Chapter 23: And Strength In This Now

Andy's POV

I woke up and sighed, knowing Jackie and I were fighting. I stood up and walked into the kitchen, making myself some food. I walked back to the couch and noticed a note laying on the table. I picked it up and read it, almost dropping my plate.

"Oh my god." I said, sitting on the couch. This isn't a breakup, is it? God, why does she have to be so difficult? I have no idea where she would have gone, definitely not Jinxx's because they have a baby and she's annoyed by my baby talk.

I got up and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a muscle shirt, grabbing my keys and walked out to the car. I got in and drove to the only person that knows Jackie better than me, Jinxx.

I parked in his driveway and walked up to his door, knocking. The door opened and Jinxx's eyes widened when he saw me.

"Andy!" He exclaimed. "W-What are you doing here?"

"Jackie left me!"

"Really? Wow! Why?" He said quickly.

"I'm annoying her with me wanting a baby, but if you ask me, I'd say she's being really stupid and unreasonable. She won't even give me a real reason!"

"EXCUSE ME!" I heard someone shout. I looked past Jinxx and saw Jackie come up to the door. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM BIERSACK?"

"I'm going to...yeah." Jinxx said, walking away.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS MY PROBLEM? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! THIS ISN'T THAT JACKIE I KNOW, THIS ISN'T THE GIRL I FELL IN LOVE WITH. FIRST, YOU KICK ME OUT OF THE BEDROOM AND THEN YOU JUST LEAVE WHILE I'M ASLEEP? WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO WORKING OUT OUR PROBLEMS? YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING COWARD!"

"ME? A COWARD? IF I WAS A COWARD, I WOULD'VE FUCKING STAYED!"

"NO! A COWARD RUNS AWAY, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING DID! I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO APPOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I SAID TO JINXX! YOU ARE BEING REALLY FUCKING STUPID AND UNREASONABLE JAQUELIN!"

"IF YOU THINK I'M SO STUPID AND UNREASONABLE, WHY DON'T YOU GO MAKE A BABY WITH ANOTHER CHICK? CAUSE WE ARE THROUGH ANDY! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She screamed and slammed the door. What the fuck just happened? 

I just lost my girlfriend. Fuck!

*********************************************************************************************

I NEED IDEAS

Listening to Sober~ P!nk

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER