Chapter 13: Sometimes It Hurts To Think It Could Really Be That Way

Chapter 13: Sometimes It Hurts To Think It Could Really Be That Way

JACKIE'S POV

*A few days later*

"Mom! Dad! We'll be back!" Andy called as he pulled me outside.

"Andy, what's going on?"

"We're leaving tomorrow so I want to take you to this park I used to go to as a kid all the time." He said, grabbing my hand as we walked down his street. "It's beautiful at night, just like you." He smirked.

"You're so sweet." I smiled. We got to the park and he was right. It was very beautiful. There were Christmas lights everywhere and fresh snow was on the ground. It was almost like a winter wonderland.

"Wow Andy." I said with a smile.

"Yup, you don't get too much of this in LA. You do get the beaches though, so..." He trailed off and shrugged.

***

"Jackie, we're home." Andy said. I yawned and stretched.

"Thank God." I said, returning my seat to it's normal position. The plane landed and I looked out the window. LA is my home now, I don't think I ever want to go back to Iowa. We got off the plane and Jinxx and Sammi ran up to us.

"Where the fuck were you guys?" Jinxx asked, trying to catch his breath.

"Ohio." I shrugged.

"Why the fuck were you in Ohio?"

"Spending New Years with Andy's parents." I said, rolling my eyes.

"We were all worried sick about you!" He pratically screamed in my face.

"Well I'm fine, see. We left a note, I was with Andy. We're just fine, just let it the fuck go. I'm never fucking going back to that hell hole!"

"You know mom didn't mea tha-"

"YES SHE DID JEREMY!" I screamed, casing everybody in LAX to look at me. "YES SHE DID AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!"  I felt my eyes start to burn with tears. "I FUCKING HATE IOWA, I HATE DES MOINES, I HATE THAT HOUSE AND I HATE THEM! I NEVER WANT TO FUCKING SEE THEM AGAIN! LA IS MY HOME NOW AND I NEVER HAVE TO FUCKING GO BACK!" Andy wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I turned and sobbed into his chest, balling his shirt into my fists.

"I'm just going to take her home, see you guys later." Andy said as he picked me up and carried me to baggage claim. We got our bags and Andy put me in the car before loading our bags and driving home. He carried me up the stairs and layed me in the bed, laying next to me.

"I love you Jackie." He said, stroking my hair and placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I love you too Andy." I sniffled, burrying my face into his chest.

**********************************************************************************

Sorry it was short but yeah

Listening to The End Of Prom Night~ Snow White's Poison Bite -------------.

Enteral_Rest96 gave me the park idea

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!