Chapter 15: I'm Tired And I'm Lost

Chapter 15: I’m Tired And I’m Lost

JACKIE'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Do I really have to go?" I whined.

"Yes." Andy sad as he parked the car. I groaned and got out, grabbing his hand as we walked into the building. Andy had an interview today and insisted I come with him. We walked in to see two chairs in front of a camera.

"Is it okay if my girlfriend is in the interview?" Andy asked the interviewer.

"Of course." The interviewer said with a smile, adding a third chair. Andy and I sat down, the interviewer sitting in the third chair. I sat there for most of the interview, just listening to Andy answer questions about his band.

"Okay, now let's do some questions for the fans to get to know you better. Both of you can answer these. Favorite animal?"

"Cat." Andy said.

"Cat." I said. The interviewer kept asking questions.

"How about when you first lost your v-card?"

"I don't know, probably late teens, like sixteen or seventeen, maybe even eighteen. I don't know." He shrugged.

"Umm, I'm a virgin." I said quietly, blush rising on my cheeks. The interviewer continued asking questions until the interview was over. Andy and I got into the car and I still felt embarassed that I had to admit beign a virgin to Andy.

"D-Do you hate me now?" I asked quietly.

Hate you? Why would I ever do that?"

"C-Cause I'm a virgin."

"Jackie that'd be a stupid reason to hate you. I don't need sex to be happy in a relationship. I just need a beautiful, kind girl like yourself." He said with a smile, stopping at a stoplight and kissing my lips.

"I-I'm sorry Andy, I-I'm just not ready yet."

"Jackie, I swear, it's fine."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yes Jackie! I love you!" I smiled and kissed his hand.

"I love you too Andy." I said with a smile.

*One Week Later*

"It sucks that you're not coming on this tour with me." Andy sighed. Black Veil Brides was starting a new tour tomorrow and I decided not to go this time. Andy wanted to take me out to a fancy restaurant since the tour lasts for three months.

"Yeah, but at least I can help Sammi through this pregnancy " I said, taking a bite of my food and he nodded. Sammi decided against going on tour as well, saying it'd be too uncomfortable with her being pregnant and all. Since she's my sister-in-law, I offered to let her stay with me and I'd take care of her. That's the main reason I decided not to go on tour.

After we finished our food, Andy drove us home and pulled out a bottle of wine. We drank and drank until we were drunk off our asses. I don't really remember much after that.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache. I looked down and noticed I was naked, what the heck? I looked over at Andy's spot to see a note on his pillow.

Sorry I left without saying goodbye, you wouldn't wake up, no matter how hard I tried. I also know how killer a hangover can be so I just let you be. I made sure to give you a kiss goodbye, don't worry. I love you so much and can't wait to see you in three months. I'll cal you later tonight, love you.