.1,000 Shades of Death.

Sorry it took a little while! Please enjoy ~
(`・ω・')

Levi.

"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content." -Helen Keller.

Having nothing to do but watch the clouds was addicting to me. Just watching them float into my sight and float away so slowly. Eren simply sat next to me in class as he typed the notes the teacher was spitting out.

My hand rested on my window sill when my mind went back to only a week ago when I suddenly stood and left that music room to see Eren. The only important person I have at this moment. I don't want to come across like a pussy, but it's a nice feeling to have someone to love.

Someone who you know loves you.

Even though they have never seen your own face. Maybe that's the thrill of it all. Plus it doesn't make the sex awkward if I accidentally look at his face. If Eren is light and I am dark, we have created one of many versions of hell itself.

-

"What were you spacing out about this time?" Eren inquired during lunch after school.

The restaurant was gross but had decent food. So I didn't order anything and took a little bite out of Eren's food. "How did you know?" I retorted, picking up a hot fry from his plate and sticking it in my mouth. Salty. I watched him shrug, I watched him smile a little while chewing his food. I watched his eyebrows furrow. I watched him.

I loved watching him do the easiest of things. I loved him.
"You were quiet, Levi," Eren swallowed his food. I almost smirked at the thought. Wasn't the only thing he swallowed today...

"I was thinking about something I wanted to tell you," I hummed at my own words, moving my hand from my lap and running it over his limp hand.

At least the building was 90% empty, so no one would see my affection towards this brat. My fingers went over his ring finger and I flicked my eyes up at him. "Eren, you know I lo-" The doors to the store opened and my hands flashed back to my lap; I shut up immediately.
"Levi?" Eren whispered, "What were you going to say?"

I shook my head.
"Nothing, it's stupid,"
Nope. Nothing at all.

-

11 more days until the summer would start up once more. Ever since the beginning of senior year my whole time had been surrounding the stupid brat who can't see for shit. Somehow it was a blessing on my life that he was here.
In my life, I mean. Just beside me and holding my hand behind closed doors, stuck inside for as long as possible. I was too chicken to try anything to get Kenny's attention surfacing again.

I did something bad that week he arrived. Fearful of what he could do to Eren, I complied to his rules one last time. Every time it appeared on the news I would close my eyes and wish for it to just go away.

Every single time I would hear sirens, I would slink lower into my seat. Eren never knew what I had done. Even if they caught Kenny, at least I was assured he wouldn't rat me out. It wasn't like him, he made sure I knew that right after the job was done.