.Darkness Evolving.

Chapter Created By: @OfficialVibes

-

"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are"

I could lay in bed all day, with my headphones jammed into my eardrums, and just listen to music all day and all through out the night. I would do that, rather than have to do anything remotely productive. The sound of instruments and lyrics flowing together in perfect harmony to make amazing sound.

Music.

On the the other hand, though, I wasn't much of a fan for instrumental music, as the pianos and the violins never provide meaning or vision. It would become boring to me.

I would still be there, listening, my thought going nowhere and my eyes still seeing darkness. Darkness was boring, almost as boring as silence itself.

I'll hope one day there is a slow song that helps me see into the world I cannot look into just yet.

Maybe I just need a pair of eyes to see them before I do.

-

Another thing I loved to do everyday was shower. I would just stand in there for so long, letting the water run over me, the water bending to my body's figure.

It was so peculiar how that happened, and to know what water could do to somebody. To calm and relax some people.

Just feeling the water calmed me down, and washed away all of the stress and issues that came boiling over.

Levi didn't understand what I meant by water relieving all the stress in my life.

"You love... water?" Levi's footsteps walked closely to my right side, slowly and steady against the sidewalk and in perfect order with my own steps.

"Well, yes. Water is so beautiful. The feeling and how it can wash away all the bad memories, all the bad days and I thoughts you want to get ride off once and for all. It helps with closure more than anyone else could do," I explained, my hands running over a strap on my bag, fidgeting with the velcro on it.

My thumb going over the prickly Velcro, quietly calming me down from how nervous I was to hear his reaction to my outburst.

"How can water be beautiful to you? You've never seen it," I wished Levi was right, but I've seen water before, the bright blue waves of the ocean.

I've seen colors, and people, faces, and water.

I stopped running my thumb along with the velcro, turning my head towards the direction of his voice.

"Nothing needs to be seen to be beautiful." I firmly stated, answering him.

I knew that for a fact. I think this whole word is beautiful, and needs to be treated like so.

Whether our eyes are open or closed, we can all see the beauty in everyone. Levi was quiet, but his footsteps were still steady.

"Ah, you're right about that,"

School had progressed as normal, with the minutes ticking by slower and slower. Dragging on each class longer. What had felt like hours was really seconds, minutes, no time at all.