6- Disappointment At Maximum (Kylee)

This girl is a maniac of a writer.  Got it done in one night.  Can you say- need a life much?! KIDDING! Totally kidding, Raphie Girl XD Anyway!  LifesPuppet, everyone!! *round of applause*

><><><

I came out of my room finally, all cooled down. My sisters were looking at me, somewhat shocked. Yes I admit, it usually takes me longer than a half hour to cool down after blowing up, but there are those rare days. I shifted my duffel bag back onto my shoulder and walked toward the door. Becca cleared her throat as a sign to stop. I groaned and looked back at my sisters, leaning on the door. “I’m going out for a bit is all. I’ll be back around 3, going to the gym and then just hanging around with Judas… unless you guys don’t want a break from me?”

“NO! GO!” My youngest sisters cried out in unison, and then hiding behind the table and whispering.

Becca sighed, shaking her head. “Maybe you need an outing to yourself.” She thought out loud. “Since we met the turtles, you’ve been very tense”

“Tense?!” Morgan cried out, pooping up from her ‘protection’ under the table.

“She’s been a fire breathing beast!” Caitlyn finished, following Mo’s lead.

I took a deep breath and ignored their comment, starting to head out again. “Wait Kylee…isn’t Judas almost thirty?” Becca added and I lurched to a stop. Seriously? She brings that up now? My little sisters snicker.

“Ooooo, someone has an older man as a boyfriend!...Wait…AND WE CAN’T HAVE BOYFRIENDS?” Kat and Mo say, again, in unison…stupid Irish twins.

“Bec, it’s not like that for the thousandth time. We’re friends-that’s all. Plus, he’s got some supermodel girlfriend. I don’t think he’d want a hot head teen that can still kick his butt. Now can I go without any more questions please?” I begged.

“GO!” my younger sisters giggled suspiciously. I gave Bec the eye and she just nodded toward the door, rolling her eyes at our younger siblings.

I will gladly take my leave!

“You guys stay here until I come back” I called back to them as if I were mom (which I basically am now a days) and then I left.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

“I’m tellin ya-oof- you’re bein’ over sensitive-OOF!” Judas huffed as he held the punching bag for me.

Over sensitive? Over sensitive?! I’d show the guy over sensitive right after I kicked him in his…cool down Kylee, cool it down. Stay focused here. I’m here to let off steam, clear my head, and think. No need to take my rage out on Judas.

“Look, what do I know about these guys besides that they’re freaks.” I continued punching the bag

“Well-oof-you’re not the most normal person either Kylee-oof!-and some freaks are the nicest people. So they get on yer nerves, your sisters like em enough right? So that should be good enough for ya-OOF!” Judas pointed out.

“Yeah, my sisters like em…a little too much. Jude, these guys don’t exactly live in the best err…neighborhood. Their older brother is so uptight and…grrrrr…the another is a know-it-all brainiac, a joker who doesn’t get when it’s time to stop, and a hot head who really knows how to blow me up!” I punched the bag harder and harder every time I described them. Of course…I left out the part where the guys I was talking about were giant mutated turtles. Not for their safety, that I could care less about-I just didn’t wanna sound crazy.