37- Bordering Insanity (Kylee)

“WELL THERE WE GO THEN! We’re officially a pet WITH OUR HEAD HANGING OUT OF HIS FUGGIN’ PURSE!” I screamed against a wall, my eyes burning a hole into it.

“NO WE DON’T! HE’S A DUDE- HE DOESN’T HAVE A PURSE!” I argued.

“Not only that but he’s a mind dwelling demon. It’d ruin his image.” I said as-a-matter-of-factly, my legs crossed and hands folded.

“WE’RE A BUNCH OF PANSIES WHO COULDN’T EVEN PROTECT OUR TWIN- WHO’S NOW ROTTING AND SMELLING TO HIGH HEAVAN INSIDE A WOODEN CRYPT!” Another of me restated.

“DON’T SAY THAT! You’re gonna give me nightmares…” I whined.

“Too late, he’s already here…” I chuckled lazily on a chair in the middle of the room and balancing on two legs.

“WE JUST NEED TO GO TO PANSY LAND!”

“Pansy land? WE HAVEN’T BEEN THERE SINCE WE WERE SIX! You’d really demean us to that level?” I turned away from the wall and looked at me, too proud to admit I probably thought that was a good idea.

I hold my head, trying to block out the noise….Noise Noise Noise Noise Noise NOise NOIse NOI- All they do is make butter filled screams  in my ears.  “SHUT UP!” I cried, slamming my hand through one of my abdomens. My fist goes right through me, much to my great irritation and the many me's keep talking over me. I need quiet. I need dark. I need to leave me alone. I need to be alone…Noise…noise…noise…scratching noise…everywhere….

“WHAAAT ARRREEE WEEE GOOOOING TO DO!?” I scream.

“ WE’RE LOSSING OUR MIND!”  I wail.

“HE TOOK OVER! AND YOU’RE JUST SITTING THERE IGNORING US!”

I lean on my shoulder and poke myself savagely in the ear. In return I shove me away and stand, looking at all the other versions of myself. They look back at me and some hold each other in mock surprise. All I do right now is screech and complain and tell me things I’m already aware of. That buzzing in my ears hurts me…I need to find where it came from and destroy it, slaughter it…make sure the noise never sounds again.

“You need to be quiet.” I hiss. Death is on my lips and through my eyes spews venom. I grip a sword in my hands as if it is my lifeline. My knuckles are white around the silver and sharp perfection. “I can’t think with all your screaming” I’m out of control. Panic does nothing to solve the situation. I should know that. So why are so many of me doing so….that itch…that scratching sound…it needs to go away…It HAS to be silenced.

My hands cover my ears and my eyes become that of savages. “Now if you want to keep whining on how bad things are-I ’ll cut you to pieces! The noise has to stop!” The other mes stare. They just stare…can’t they hear it? Doesn’t the sound liquefy their minds like it is mine?! Quicker than I know I’m hacking through my bodies as my blood sprays onto me like water. It’s easy, almost natural feeling to flow that quickly I flow and slash through all in my wake. It was natural to have a sword and to cause bloodshed with it…I should have stopped the sound for me. I knew I could hear it- it was too loud not to be heard. But I just watched as the sound made me suffer. That can’t be forgiven!

“Great, now my legs are half way across the room! Thanks a lot!” I yell at me, tapping my finger nails on the ground…adding to the scratching sound…the echoing noise…noise…noise….

“At least you have your arms. I gotta itch on my nose.” I smirk up at the ceiling through faded sun glasses and sneeze repeatedly. I’m missing my limbs and I quickly bleed out.

“Awwww, my whole body. How’d it get all the way over to you?” I ask one of the other me's and roll my severed head around on the ground, getting blood stuck in my hair. There’s an ocean of it everywhere. Blood. I hate the smell…noise…more noise.