1- Witches, Remember? (Morgan)

><><><

MORGAN'S POV-

Today was a special day. I knew that when I woke up. But, as the day would prove, it would be not only special but extraordinary. Of course, my sisters an I already were in touch with the "supernatural" being witches and all. There were the Charmed witches, there were a few rogue good witches, there were warlocks, there were demons and then there was my family. Four sisters. Four witches. Needless to say, nothing really surprised us anymore.

But I rolled over, grinning as I hit the snooze button on my alarm and stretched obnoxiously. Today was my 15th birthday, finally. Caitlyn, the youngest of us all, and I are "Irish twins", meaning we were born 11 months apart.  One month of the year, we were the same age.  Our older sisters were Kylee and Rebecca, the legitimate twins, and of the two, I bonded with Kylee more. She was outgoing, had somewhat of temper, and someone who could put up with my teasing.

That's right. I'm the jokester of this group. Kylee is the only "hot-head", although she's not as bad as some people think. She may send the signals, but that's just her personality. Once you get to know her, she's true and genuine. Becca had most of the brains, and she was a little bit more reserved than the rest of us. But don't let first impressions fool you; the girl knows how to have fun. As for Caitlyn, she was pure and sweet and kind-hearted, but fool her once and shame on you. She can be bitter if the ones she loves are hurt.

As the middle sisters, Becca and I get forgotten a lot. She's second and I'm third in the line of age. Our mom says that's why Becca is so quiet, and I'm so obnoxious. She even had me tested for ADHD and ADD when I growing up, but the truth of it was that I'm just a natural spaz. It works for me, and my sisters know how to handle it, so it's fine by me.

I rolled out of bed as the first one up for a change and took and quick shower. I doned a Green Lantern graphic t-shirt, jeans and then threw on a black hoodie. Winter in New York City was never nice, but at least the snow wasn't too bad. I wanted to go skateboarding again so freaking bad, but with these winter conditions my parents had locked up my board for "safe-keeping". As if.

My dark brown hair hung straight down my back, with my bangs lying across my forehead. Normally, I didn't wear my hair down, but today was speical day.  I grinned at my reflection, then started to feel the emotions of the stirring household around me.

As witches, yes, we have powers.  Mine aren't as offensive as my sisters' were.  I can levitate objects with my mind, feel others emotions and sometimes see the future.  Empathy, feeling others' emotions, played a huge role in everyday life.  It was hard not too get caught up in the feelings around me.  Right now, it was harmless, since Caitlyn and Becca were just waking up as cheerful as they could be and Kylee groggily coming to, feeling annoyed that she was awake.  I grinned, feeling mischeivious, and scampered out of my room and into Kylee's.  She was lying on her stomach, limbs sprawled out.  I crept in silently, trying hard not to laugh, and jumped on her.

"ARGG!!" she yelled mostly in surprise.  Seeing my face laughing over her, she immediately glared and tried to push me off.  "Mo, ger off!" she growled loudly.  I laughed, ruffling her hair, before springing up and running away.  I heard her try and chase after me, but ended up tripping over her sheets, falling to the floor.  Although I could feel pain radiating from her knee, I couldn't help but laugh.

Footsteps came up behind me.  "Gave Ky her wake-up call?" Becca guessed, listening to Kylee's grumbling and the few swear words mixed with my name.  I turned, grinning.  She was holding a cup of coffee in her hands, still in her pajamas.   

"Yeppers!" I replied cheerfully. 

Becca sighed, rolling her eyes.  "She's not going to be in a good mood today..."