20- No More Secerts (Caitlyn)

A few weeks passed since Kylee stayed out late and I had that nightmare, but things were going back to normal.

Heh, whatever that is… I chuckled at the thought as I walked out of the school building. Granted winter break just started two days ago, but today my band class had practice for a concert, almost a battle of the bands type thing, to raise money for the school. My band, consisting on my friends Keira, Pandora, and Alexis (who acted like a full demon) are going to be performing Avril Lavigne's song Wish You Were Here. They let me choose the song and this one's been reflecting my mood as of late. I sighed as I walked down the bustling streets of New York.

"Damn, damn, damn! What I'd do to have you here, here, here, I wish you were her-" my phone rang.  I clicked the hang up button as I saw the caller ID was Leo.

"Please just stop calling!" I pleaded and before he could say something, I hung up and put the phone on vibrate in case one of my sisters were to call me. Vibrate is easier to ignore anyway, if Leo calls back...then it'll just be a tickle and not a sound.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I shut the front door to the house. It's getting colder and colder outside, and the longer you’re outside, or the longer the door stays open-the more like a popsicle you become.

 "Not so loud, Caitlyn." Morgan said from her seat on the floor. I walked over to her and saw she was playing video games with her tongue sticking out in concentration. 

                "More ninja games Mo, really? Come on, you need some fresh air. Why don't you go on a walk in Central Park with me. It's gonna be dark outside soon so it'll be a short walk" I urged her. Morgan's been acting really different and she's been going out as much as Kylee, which wasn't like her. I'll risk freezing my toes and nose off if it gets her out of the house so she can think without all this negative energy that's been lurking around here. Morgan still didn't pause the game so I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water for my walk, but when I came back to the living room Morgan was ready to leave. That's Mo for ya. I smile and orbed another water for my sister, tossing it to her before we left.

On our walk I was thinking hard about what to do about Leo and somehow got to thinking about grandma and grandpa. Funny, Grams fell in love with a Leo and me being a lot like her met a guy named Leo… I inwardly chuckled at the thought.

I wish you two were still alive... you both helped us twerps and overcame the one biggest rule between witches and whitelighters - forbidden love... Wait, what am I talking about!? I don't love Leonardo! I thought and looked over at Morgan to see if she read me, luckily she's too zoned out on something to notice. I sighed, but my eyes went wide as I felt a piece of cloth cover my nose and mouth.

Damn it, why is always me? I thought before blacking out. After that I just felt fire cover my body, or at least that's what it felt like.

                "-Bastards did what!" I heard Kylee roar with complete fury.

"Ky, Mo" I moaned in pain, feeling as though I just took on twenty demons and dark lighters, at once. When I opened my eyes the lights were so bright I had to close them right away. "Becca turn the lights off." I mumbled miserably but… Becca's at home? I reopened my eyes once I heard the soft click of the light switch.

"You ok Caitlyn? Are you any pain?" Rebecca asked. I nodded only to have my head feel as though someone as strong as Kylee, when she's super nova mad, hit me with a metal bat. Morgan gave me some pain killers but I refused them so she put them down next to a glass of water.  I had never seen her so quiet.  My crazy sister was never this quiet. I saw Kylee pacing in rage and was curious as to why, so I took a peek into her mind.

I'm going to kill him! I swear on the Elders I'm going to kill him, resurrect him, and kill him again! Then I'm gonna find the monsters that did this to her and kill them too! Kylee was thinking. I was scared and felt the red hazing over her mind. Kylee never thinks like that unless one of us gets hurt.  Just then saw the yellow-gold light on me; my powers were healing me.

"What happened? Tell me." I demandedas I looked up towards my sisters, confused out of my mind.

"Caitlyn, maybe you should rest." Bec said softly.

"No Becca! Now one of you tell me what happened or so help me I'll cast the truth spell on you guys! What. Happened! Now!" I ordered. I know I'm the youngest, but my sisters never act like this and I was worried for them. They, Morgan and Becca, said they'd tell me in the morning and to go to get sleep so I orbed to my room. Soon I heard the front door slam shut and it sounded like Kylee judging on her anger earlier.  That’s it; I’m not sitting around anymore!  I was going to find out what happened, if not where my sisters go all the time these days.

The moment I rematerialized, I hid, but knew where I was.  The family tower of Business… I thought as a few men in uniforms passed. I conjured one like Mom's, only without the insignia and a mask that I'd seen the men wearing. When I walked out of my hiding place I saw Kylee yelling like she was ready to kill the huge, blonde, muscled, man in front of her and I knew tonight she would too.