My Best Friend James Levar

Savanna's POV

Three months have past since me and Jacob made up. I was on cloud nine. Not because me and Jake were together like a actual couple, well that did make up for most of it, but the fact that my best friend in the whole wide world was coming to visit me. Turns out me and him got let out of school for summer vaca at the same time. Now all I had to do was wait at the airport for his plane to land.

Thankfully I didn't have to wait that long. In just a few minutes James was gonna get off the plane and I couldnt wait. I could remember the conversation we had from earlier.

Flashback

All these bitches is my sons

And I ain't talking 'bout Phoenix

Bitch I get money so I does what I pleases

I live where the motherfucking pools and the trees is

Broke bitches so crusty, disgust me

"Ugh." I mumbled rolling over onto my side to pick my phone up. Pressing answer I put the phone to my ear and mumbled a hello.

"Ha ha. Wakey Wakey sleeping beauty. Now's not the time to be sleeping when your best friend is coming to visit you in a few hours." My eyes widened and I sat up straight up in the bed.

"Wait. Your serious?" He laughed.

"Yes! Now get up and get dressed so you can come meet me at the airport in Port Angeles! Oh and bring your man friend with you so I can interrogate him a little bit." I blushed and giggled. Yes he knew that me and Jacob were back together. I had called him immediately after the dinner and told him. He giggled ans squealed like a girl which had me rolling on the bed in a fit of giggles.

I guess since James knew that I had no girl friends he figured he would play that role too. Smiling I squealed and bounced up and down on my bed in happiness.

"Okay. I'm getting dressed now! Text me a few minutes before your plane leaves so I know when to leave." James chuckled.

"Righti-o my good fellow. Well see you in a few loves." 

"Bye James." Hanging up I sat there for a few minutes, letting my mind process the information before I let out a loud yell and jumped on my bed. Heavy pairs of feet ran up the stairs and flung my door open. Micheal, Tyler and surprisingly Jacob looked at me with wide scared eyes. Smiling happily I kept bouncing on the bed and squealing.

"Savanna. Whats wrong?" Micheal asked me.

"He's coming! He's coming!" They looked at me like I had sprouted a third head.

"Whose coming?" Tyler asked.

"Eeeeeek!" I said not answering him. Jumping off my bed I ran over to my closet and flung the door open. Grabbing my black tube top with pink brace knuckles on the side I flung it on my bed then grabbed my dark blue shorts and flung them on the bed too. Closing the closet door I raced over to the bathroom and threw the door open and rushed over to the sink.

Jacob, Tyler and Micheal were mumbling to their selves wondering what was wrong with me.

"Jacob. Were gonna let you handle this." Micheal said before walking out the room with Tyler behind him. Jacob chuckled as he saw me quickly brushing my teeth.

"Savanna, love. What's with the rush? Whose coming?" I spit the toothpaste into the sink, rinsed my mouth out with water and wiped my mouth. Picking up my brush I take my hair out of the ponytail and start brushing my hair.