Confusion

Edited! <3

Savanna's POV

-At Home-

Putting the car in park Tyler and I got out. Closing the door behind me I grabbed my bag from the backseat and closed the door. Walking up the steps and into the house I walked straight up the stairs and into my room. Once there I put my bag on the floor and laid on the bed.

Sighing I groaned lightly and rolled onto my stomach as thoughts of Jacob filled my mind. Did I do something wrong to make him not talk to me? Why did I feel sparks when I touched his hand? Those things were the main things I couldn't stop thinking about.

Groaning I put my head in my pillow and sighed.

"Whats wrong Savanna?" Tyler asked me, scaring the hell outta me as he seemed to appear out of nowhere.

"Its nothing Tyler. Don't worry about it." I told him while sighing. Tyler didn't seem to believe me. So to convince him I got out of bed and smiled at him.

"Really Tyler i'm fine.," He still had this doubtful look in his eyes before he sighed and gave up. Walking out my room he walked into his room, which was right across from mine.

Closing my door I picked up my book sack and sat at my computer desk. Taking out the homework I decided to start doing it so I wouldn't have to do it later. I could barley even concentrate on my homework because I kept thinking about Jacob and how cute he looked today. Groaning I just gave up on my homework and went downstairs. Walking into the kitchen I looked for something to eat.

Grabbing a bag of chips I waked back upstairs and into my room. Closing the door behind me I laid on my bed and put my headphones in my ear. Turning my mp3 player on Live While Were Young by One Direction started blasting in my ears. Singing along with the song I got up and started dancing in the middle of my room.

It was so funny all the dance moves I was doing. Thankfully nobody saw me, well that's what I hoped for until the song stopped and I heard clapping. Blinking I put the next song on pause and looked at the door. Standing there was my brother Tyler. Along with Embry, Jacob, Seth, Paul, Jared, Brady and Collin. All of them were laughing there asses off too.

I started blushing bad and looked down.

"What the fuck are you guys doing in my room?" I asked still blushing and looking down.

"We were coming to see if you wanted to hang out with us at the beach but I think I'd much rather stay here and watch you dance like that again." Paul said laughing. Looking up I glared at him, my face still a bright red.

"Put a sock in it Paul. Yeah I'm coming, you guys can go wait downstairs." I said. The guys started walking out until only Jacob was left. Blinking I looked at Jacob.

"You can go wait downstairs with the others Jacob." It was like he didn't even hear me as he started walking over to me. Blinking again I watched him. He stopped in front of me and slowly put his hand up. He moved it until it was on my cheek. I felt a jolt of electricity as his hand touched my face.

Closing my eyes I leaned into his hand and softly smiled.

"Jacob man you coming?" Quil asked, walking in and stopping. With a smile he slowly back out of the room as me and Jacob moved away from each other.

Jacob and I looked at each other before I moved away and turned around. Blushing brightly I looked down.

"Um Jacob you should probably go wait downstairs. I'll be there in a minute."

"Yeah your right. I'll see you downstairs. Oh and wear a bathing suit."

"Okay." I waited for Jacob to walk out of the room before I turned back around, walked to my door and closed it. Putting my back on the door I slid down till I was sitting on the floor and sighed. Why do I feel like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah Yeah I know its short and probably suckish but im getting this from my other account on Mibba soooo sorry lol! No fresh just made up stories until like chapter 14 or 15 cause thats where I stopped on my other account. I hope it was alittle good. The next one should be better even though its a chapter i already did :)

Well  comment! ^_^

And I wanna thank JasmineBrown6 for all the amazing comments haha! :)