The Untold Story Of Pain

::Jacobs POV::

My mind was racing a mile a minute. What did she mean it was too dangerous for us to be together. Just that thought made my heart clench. I sat at the table with Tyler and the rest of the pack at Sam and Emily's house. Everyone was talking happily, choosing to ignore my heartbroken self. I just can't believe that she denied me. My own imprint denied me.

Growling I stand up and walk out of the house. Embry and Quil calling after me. I just ignored them, letting my legs take me to my car. Getting in my truck I start it and speed down the street. My head felt clouded. I didn't know what I was doing. I just knew that I had to get my mind of off Savanna. Savanna. She looked so beautiful today. It made my heart hurt to not be close to her. To not be able to wrap my arms around her and never let go.

Shaking my head I pulled in front of the familiar white house. Bella's truck was in the driveway. Hopping out of the car I walk up to the door and knock. Bella opened the door and a bright smile shown on her face.

"Jacob!" She yelled hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her small body and buried my face in her hair. It didn't feel right though. Bella pulled away, still smiling. It didn't compare to Savanna's smile. Stop it! You came here to stop thinking about her! Sighing I smiled.

"You gonna let me in bells." She giggled, making me smile more. I always did like Bella. Maybe just maybe, I can forget about Savanna and be with Bella.

::Savanna's POV::

I had gotten to the house, by myself might I add, in less than 30 minutes. My brother, Micheal, car was there too. Not something I was expecting. Walking into the house I walked into the living room where I heard the noise coming from. Micheal looked up at me as I walked in.

"Hey Vanna. Where'd you guys go?" He asked me, noticing my shorts and tank top.

"We went to the beach with some friends. You should try cliff diving." I told him with a small smile on my face. He chuckled.

"Yeah I think i'll pass. Maybe another time." I nodded. Sitting on the couch beside him I sighed.

"Whats wrong Vanna?" He asked. I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"Come on Vanna. Tell me." Biting my lip I nodded.

"Jacob. He... He called me beautiful and said he couldn't stay away from me."

"What's so wrong with that?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Everything is wrong with that statement! You know just as well as I do that i'll never have a chance at a real relationship! You know how dangerous it would be for him." Micheal sighed and took my hand.

"Look sis I know you think it's too dangerous, but maybe your wrong. There haven't been any signs of the person that killed mom and dad. Your save." Shaking my head I stood up.

"Vanna.."

"Save it Micheal." Walking away from him I walk up the stairs and into my room. Throwing my beach bag on the ground I lay on my bed. Sighing I feel suddenly very tired.

::The Dream::

2 weeks ago

"Mom! Dad! Micheal! Tyler! I found one!" They were beside me in a matter of minutes. Dad smiled at me happily.

"Good job Vanna." I nodded.

"What is it?" Micheal asked. Dad sighed.

"Its another tracker site." Mom gasped.