Her Fault

I woke up that afternoon ready to do what I needed to do. Throwing the covers off of me I check the time.

"12:45. Perfect." Getting out of the bed I walk over to my window, move the curtains and stare out at the bright blue sky. The sun shined bright and there wasn't a cloud in sight. Smiling I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Opening up my window I let the fresh air and sunshine into my room. Walking away from my window I walk over to my closet, throw it open and begin taking clothes out. Throwing my white and black tank top onto my bed then I grab my black/ blue short shorts and throw them onto my bed. Stripping out of my bed clothes I quickly put on the clothes before walking into my bathroom. Fixing my hair in my usual poofy way, I put on black eyeshadow and eyeliner, black mascara and light pink lip gloss. 

Walking out of the bathroom I grab my phone, stuff it in my back pocket, slip on my black and white converse and procceds to walk out of my room. Walking quickly down the stairs I walk into the kitchen where Tyler was.

"Yo Ty." He looked up from his cereal and smiled at me.

"Whats up sis?" Putting my hands behind my back I rock back and forth on my heels and sigh.

"I need to borrow your car." 

"For?"

"Um. Im going to meet a friend." Psh more like an enemy. He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Who?" Rolling my eyes I sighed.

"Look bro can I use your car or not. I won't be gone long I promise." He scratched the back of his head, sighed and threw me the car keys. 

"Please be safe Vanna. I don't know what your doing, but I have a feeling it won't be good. Oh and don't let Micheal know I let you leave the house. Your suppose to be on lock down." Nodding I smiled at him.

"Thanks Ty! Your the best." He chuckled.

"Yah Yah I know. Now hurry up and go so you can come back before Micheal gets off work." Nodding again I run out the front door, closing it behind me, and getting into the car. Starting the car up I back out of the driveway and make my way to Bella's house.

::Bella's POV::

"Bye Bells! See you when I get home!"

"Bye dad!" I yelled as he walked out the front door. Sighing I sit down on the couch and think of things to do today. Frowning I bite my lip as I thought about Jacob. I hadn't seen him in three days. He would atleast have called by now. Sighing I get off of the couch and make my way to the kitchen. Right as I passed the front door I heard a knock. Furrowing my eyebrows I walk to the door and opened it. There before me stood long blonde hair mixed with blue and purple. Her bright blue eyes narrowed in disgust at me while the sun shined on her nose ring. Her small, petite body moved from side to side like she really didn't want to be here.

"Um. Can I help you?" I asked in complete curiosity. Her eyes narrowed into slits.