The Day We Met

Edited! <3

Savanna's POV

Waking up the next morning was peaceful until my alarm clock started blasted music from my IPod. I groaned and sadly had to get up. I had school today. Even the thought of it made me shudder.

"Savanna are you up yet?!" Micheal yelled.

"Yes i'm up. No need to scream!" He laughed.

"Then hurry up or your going to be late for school."

"Yea, yea i'm coming! Gosh!" I did my morning routine and got dressed.

After I was dressed and fixed my hair, left it straight, I walked out of my room with my red and green Gir backpack and walked down the stairs. Sitting at the table were my brothers, Tyler and Micheal, eating fruit loops. Sighing I sat at the table with them.

"Good morning guys." They mumbled a good morning and kept eating. I rolled my eyes and fixed me some cereal. As soon as I stared eating Tyler stood up. I just kept on eating until Tyler looked down on me.

"What?" I asked with my mouth full of cereal. He rolled his eyes.

"Come on or were going to be late." I sighed and got up.

"Fine. I wasn't even finished you know." He shrugged and walked out of the kitchen.

"He's such a douche." I said while Micheal chuckled.

"You should get going before he decides to leave you." I blinked.

"You don't think he'd actually do that right?" He smirked.

"He did it before. Remember?" My eyes widened before I turned around and took off running out the door, casting a bye to Micheal over my shoulder. Just as I got out the door Tyler drove away. My eyes widened and my mouth hung open in disbelief.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled in anger as I watched Tyler drive away.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" I yelled once more before turning around to walk to school. Hopefully school wasn't far from here. Just before I started walking I heard a voice calling me. I stood there frozen, that voice, was so mesmerizing. That voice held me there, it keep me frozen in wonder as I heard the footsteps get closer to me.

That voice was beautiful. When the footsteps finally stopped I saw a shadow in front of me. Slowly looking up I saw a black and red stripped button up shirt, then a very tan neck and finally a face that made me think of a angel. He's gorgeous. I could stare into his eyes forever.

I stood there just staring until he smiled and my whole world was filled with light.

"Hi." His beautiful voice said.

"H-hi." I stuttered. Looking down I blushed. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"My name is Jacob, Jacob Black. Whats your name?"

"S-savanna Luka."

"That's a beautiful name."

"Thanks." I felt the urge to look and did. Oh god hes so beautiful. I shook my head and looked down again.

"Um I was just picking up my friend, Embry, and I saw that you were about to start walking so I thought I could give you a ride cause its not safe for a girl to walk to school by herself, there's no telling what could happen to her-" By this point I could tell that he had started rambling and I couldn't help but giggle. He sounded so cute.

I looked up and saw that he was still rambling. I giggled and put my hand on his arm. That made him shut up and look down at me.

"Jacob can we get to school before were late?" He smiled and nodded.