The Transformation

::Jacob's Pov::

I ran quickly. I had to get to Sam's house immediately. As I was running I noticed a car that looked like Tyler's. Savanna instantly popped into my mind. What the  fuck happened back there! The image of Savanna will forever haunt my mind. Her hair changed from the color she had to a purple color then her eyes kept changing. Then her fangs.

Her fangs sent a chill down my spine, made me want to cower away in fear. I don't know what she is but its not natural. I know I have no right to talk about some one like that since im a shape shifter which isn't exactly normal but what she is. It's different. It's nothing I've ever seen before. Especially when I could have sworn that I could see something look like they were about to pop out of the top of her head.

Sam house was just in my view. Picking up my speed I hop onto the bench and practically break the door down. I could hear the guys laughing at some joke Seth made. Rushing into the kitchen I leaned against the wall and panted. The guys jumped out of their seats.

"Jake! What's wrong?!" I shook my head and took deep breaths.

"S-Savanna. Back at her house." Embry grabbed my arms and shook me. Panic clear in his eyes.

"Vanna! What about Vanna?!" I growled and pushed him off. I wasn't too keen on the whole Savanna and Embry getting closer thing.

"Nothing's attacking her or anything like that." Embry sighed and slouched over some.

"Then what's the problem?" Sam asked. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth but then stopped. Did I really want to do this? To my imprint none the less. Closing my mouth I closed my eyes and hoped to see the beautiful image of Savanna, but no what I see is her demonic eyes, staring back at me with a look of fury in them. Shivering I opened my eyes.

"Savanna isn't human."

::Savanna's POV::

I had managed to get the transformation to recede back into its dormant state. I didn't bother to change out of my clothes. I put the image of Jacob's scared face to the back of my mind, deciding to deal with it later. Since I wasn't in the mood to dye my hair I went downstairs and waited for Micheal or Tyler to show up. It was now 10:15 and they were usually home by now.

Sighing I scratched the back of my neck and turned the TV down some as I hear a car pull into the driveway. I groaned when the door slammed shut. Dammit some of the enhanced senses haven't went away yet. The door opened. Micheal and Tyler's voice sounded like drums to my sensitive ears.

Holding my head in my hands I tried to block out their voices. It clearly didn't work though. Damn! Do they have to be so loud! They walked into the living room, laughing loudly.

"Ohemgee! Shut the hell up!" At the sound of my angry voice Tyler and Micheal went quiet. I sighed in relief.

"Vanna. You okay?" I shook my head.

"What's wrong Vanna?"

"I did something incredibly stupid and my head hurts like a bitch." Tyler chuckled. I growled and felt my eyes shift. Looking up at Tyler, I made sure that my glare was very cold. Tyler gasped and backed away. Micheal looked at me with worry and shock on his face.

"Savanna! What did you do?!" I sighed and made my eyes turn back, I was starting to be able to do it naturally. Looking down I bit my lip.

"Well Jacob came over and got all temperamental on me and I really wasn't in the mood seeing as the bastard stood me up for some chick name Bella. So I went off on him and tried to get him out, but hes fucking stubborn and my anger started to get the best of me and I changed. Jake ran away scared and now I don't know whats gonna happen." It was dead silent. Neither Micheal nor Tyler said a word or even breathed as they listened to me.