It Was Only Just A Dream

::Third Person::

A meadow. Filled with all types of flowers and beautiful trees. The sky a bright crystal blue and the sun shinning down on a girl white hair and light blue eyes. Slowly the girl's eyes opened. She stood up and looked around her surroundings, panic was clear and evident on her face.

"Hello! Anyone there?" Her crystal like voice called out. Suddendly out of no where, wind started to rush around the meadow. Shaking trees and plants.

"Oh Savanna. My precious baby. Im so sorry we arent there to protect you." A soft voice, like a carress, whispered into the wind. Savanna turned around, eyes wide in freight.

"Hello! Whose there! Show yourself!" No one came. The wind picked up faster, blowing against Savanna's black dress.

"Savanna, my daughter. You look so beautiful. Me and your mother miss you and your brothers terribely." Savanna's breath quickened as the wind pushed against her body.

"M-Mom? D-Dad?" 

"Yes dear its us. We never truley left you. We were always here in your heart." Her voice said in the wind.

"Where are you! Please come out! I want to see you!"

"Im sorry kitten, but we can't. Were going against the rules now just by talking to you. Just so you know I approve of that Jacob boy."

"Raphael Its time to go."

"Wait! No! Please don't leave!" But it was to no avail. The wind drowned out her voice and very soon the voice of her parents. Crumbling to the ground Savanna wrapped her arms around her waist and cried. The wind moved closer, suffocating her to the point she blacked out.

::Savanna's POV::

Bolting out of bed I gasp, my heart beating a mile a minute. Putting my head in my hands I felt the heartbroken sob escape my mouth. My body shook uncontrolably as I sobbed over the lose of my parents. I missed them so much it hurts. I could hear the heavy footsteps as he threw the door open and ran to the bed. I knew who it was before he even said anything. 

"Savanna! What's wrong?!" I said nothing and just continued to sob. Jacob took the cover off of me, picked me up and cradled me to his chest like a baby. Clutching onto his shirt I burried my face into his chest and sobbed. He sat on the bed and rocked us back and forth, softly rubbing my back and whispering in my ear. A few seconds passed before my sobbing turned into soft hiccups. After those stopped I just layed their, pressed against Jacob's defined chest as he continued to soothe me. Closing my eyes I pulled myself closer to him, if that was even more possible.

"Van-Van?"

"Hmmm?" I mumbled, feeling completly at ease in his warm arms. Warmth raidiated off of him like a heater.

"Why were you crying?" He asked, snapping me out of my content daze. One that I perferred more than him asking me that question. Taking a deep breath I pulled away from Jacob, sitting up on his lap. He had a cute frown on his face that showed his worry. That and the wrinkles that appeared when he burrowed his eyebrows together making him look even more resistibale. I shrugged and looked away.

"It was only just a dream." I whispered hoping that he would drop it, but since luck was not on my side Jacob didn't let it go. He grabbed my chin tenderly and made me look at him.

"Tell me Savanna." He said. I shook my head and turned away again. What happened next shocked the hell outta me. Jacob somehow managed to lay us on the bed, him ontop of me. One hand on the bed, holding him up and the other holding both my hands above my head. Blinking I looked from the spot we had been and back to Jake. He growled softly, something I was becoming unsually comfortable with and latched his lips to my neck. Gasping I bit my lip to keep the moan that wanted to spill out of my mouth inside. Jacob growled again and started kissing up and down my neck. Biting my lip harder I arched my back and moaned softly when he bit my soft spot.