Beach Time

Unedited! </3

Savanna's Pov

Putting my head in my lap I let out a sigh. Nothing happened between me and Jacob so why am I feeling so flustered? Groaning I got up and walked over to my drawers. Pulling out a blue and black stripped bathing suit and a black tank top and shorts to go over it I went into my bathroom and got dressed.

Once I was dressed and had my hair in a pony tail, I walked out of my bathroom and into my room. Slipping on my blue flip flops and grabbing my  blue beach bag that had the number 90 printed in big black letters on it I walked out of the room, down the stairs and into the living room where I heard everybody at.

Jacob's Pov

Me and the guys waited downstairs for Savanna. I couldnt keep her out of my mind. Her beautiful blue eyes, her soft pinkish skin, her long beautiful hair. Damn what is this girl doing to me. I know shes my imprint but wow I can't stop thinking about her! Sighing I sat down on the couch and waited for her to come down.

A few minutes or so passed before we heard footsteps. We knew it was Savanna so we all stood up. First thing I see are her legs and that alone enough for me to suck in my breath and grit my teeth. Next was the rest of her lower half and then the rest of her body.

Gripping the arm of the couch I softly growled. Nobody but Quil heard it. He turned to look at me and smirked. Rolling my eyes I looked at Savanna again. Today was going to be very difficult.

Savanna's Pov

Looking at the group of guys the first person I see is Jacob. Just looking at him made my heart skip a beat. What is this boy doing to me? I never use to be like this around a guy.But him hes different. Smiling I walked to the door.

"You guys coming?," I yelled over my shoulder. I could hear their footsteps as they followed behind me. Walking out the door I see two cars, not including our car. (Looks like we'll have to take two cars since their are way too many people.) I decide to go in the car with Jacob, Seth and Brady and my brother went in the other car with Paul, Jared, Embry and Collin.

>>At the beach>>

Once we were at the beach, everyone hopped out of the car and started walking to their spot. Since I had driven to the beach with Jacob we walked beside each other while everyone one else ran. The sight of the beach was amazing! Beautiful in every way. That wasn't what made my skin tingle though.

Being this close to Jacob made my skin tingle and my body ache to touch him. My mind instantly went back to when we were in my room and he had touched my cheek. That simple little contact had made me swoon.

Once me and Jake caught up with everyone else, the guys started to strip. They took off their shirts and pants, revealing swim trunks. I looked down and blushed. Damn these boys were ripped. I was use to seeing my brothers walk around the house with no shirt on, but this was different. Looking up I looked at Jacob, curious to see what he looks like with his shirt off.

Gasping my mouth hung open. Oh my gosh!!! He has the body of a god! I stared at him. It wasnt until I heard someone clear their throat that I stopped gawking at Jacob, I scratched the back of my neck, sheepishly. Everybody was looking down at me with smirks on thier faces. They had seen me staring at Jake's chest. Rolling my eyes I took off my tank top and my shorts, putting them on top my beach bag.

I took off my flip flops and sat them beside my bag too. Turned to face the guys I couldn't help the blush that spread across my face. The look on everyone's face was surprising. Tyler was glaring at Jacob, Paul, Embry, Seth, Brady and Collin. Paul was looking at me like he wanted to take me into the woods and rape me. Embry had his mouth hanging wide open. Seth was blushing bad and Brady and Collin just looked really goofy. Jared wasn't paying any attention to us.

The one reaction I wanted to see was Jacob's. So I turned my head and looked at him. Softly I gasped at the emotion in his eyes. That look made my body tingle, made my breath hitch. He had a look of pure lust in his eyes. Looking down, I bit my lip and blushed bright red.

"Guys! Comeon lets go cliff diving!!," Jared yelled, already halfway across the beach. Looking up I saw that the guys were looking away, embarresed. Tyler grabbed my hand and started pulling me in the direction that Embry and Jared went. Blinking I finally registered what Jared had said. My eyes widened.

"Cliff diving?! What the hell is cliff diving!" That made the guys laugh.

"Don't worry sis. I'll protect you." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah I can sooo trust you." He smirked. I looked up at the cliff we were going to and gawked. These bitches are trying to kill me! Automatically I shook my head and pulled on Tyler's arm.

"No I don't wanna go up there!!" The guys laughed. I don't know why they were laughing because I was serious. I did not want to go up there. Its not like I was scared its just I have a fear of dying.

"Don't worry Savanna. You'll be okay." Jacob said, turning to smile at me. Smiling back at him I blushed. Holding my hand to him I felt him take it. The little shocks of electricity were back. The feel of his hand against mine was wonderful. It gave me strength that I never thought that I had. Looking up at Jacob I smiled. [i]Maybe. Just maybe, I can be happy with him.[/i] As soon as that thought crossed my mind it disappeared and my smile turned into a frown. [i]No I cant. I cant put him in harms way. That would be selfish of me.[/i]

Sighing I felt like crying. Will my life ever be normal again?