Our New Home

EDITED <3

Savanna's POV

Me, Tyler and Micheal got off of the plane. I sighed as we went to the convey belt and grabbed our luggage. Mine was a black and red skull suitcase, Tyler's was a green and black suitcase and Micheal's was black with gray stripes. With our bags in our hands we walked out of the Seattle airport and walked to the used cars.

We bought the car and loaded our bags into the trunk. Getting in the car I put my seat belt on and started messing with the radio while Micheal started driving. From the backseat Tyler was playing his PSP and making loud noises when he won a fighting match. Turning the radio up a little louder I listened to my favorite song by Evanescence.

Bring Me Back To Life is basically my theme song. I played this song so much my brothers knew all the lyrics. Singing along to the song I smiled and bobbed my head up and down. When our favorite part came on we just had to sing along to it.

"(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

before I come undone

(Save me)

save me from the nothing I've become

now that I know what I'm without

you can't just leave me

breathe into me and make me real

bring me to life"

I don't know how long we drove before we finally stopped at a Macdonald's. Getting out the car, locking the doors behind us, we walked into the Macdonald's. There weren't a lot of people at Macdonald's which I was glad for. I couldn't stand crowded places.

I don't know why it's just something about them that agitated me. After ordering our food we walked a couple minutes before we got our food and walked to an empty booth and sat down. Immediately Tyler and Micheal started eating their food like wild animals. I couldn't help but giggle at them.

No matter what I loved my brothers even if they ate like pigs. Opening my 10 piece chicken nugget happy meal I took one out of the box and ate it in one bite. By the time we finished eating it was 5:35, we got off the plane at 4:45 and have been driving since 5:26. We threw our stuff away and walked out. Once we were in the car we started our long drive to La Push.

Jacob's POV

I watched as Quil and Embry wrestled in front of Embry's house. The whole time I was rooting for Embry but Quil seemed to be stronger and had Embry pinned in three minutes. Jumping off of Embry's porch I smirked.

"Man Embry your getting soft." Embry growled and pushed Quil off.

"No fair!" He yelled.

"I demand a rematch!" Quil smirked.

"Sure bring it on Embry." Embry went into a low crouch and just as he was about to spring we saw a car drive into the house besides Embry's. We looked at the car curiously. Embry and Quil whistled.

"Nice car." Quil said. We nodded our heads in agreement. The car was a 2010 silver Honda Accord. I wonder who the car belongs to? The car doors opened and out stepped three people. Two boys and one girl.