The Threat

James POV

I stared at Savanna while she bowled. Me, her and Jacob had decided to go to the local bowling alley and have some fun. It's been awhile since I've seen Savanna and I was ecstatic. The only set back was Jacob. If he wasn't here it would have been perfect. Sure I told her to bring him, but it was so I watch him and analyze his movement.

He took my Savanna away from me. My best friend and the love of my life. I wasn't about to let him get away with that.

Savanna's POV

"Whoo!" I yelled when I made a strike. James laughed and cheered along with me.

"Nice going Amour." Beaming at James I skipped over to Jacob and sat beside him. Turning to face Jacob I frowned. He looked bored and slightly angry.

"Jake?" He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"What the matter, J-J?" He shook his head. Out of the corner of my eye I saw James watching us with an indifferent look on his face.

"Come on Jake. Come have fun. You can take my next turn." He shook his head and stood up.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Go have fun with James." His eyes narrowed slightly and his teeth clenched when he said James name. Sighing I watched him walk over to the guys bathroom.

"You okay?" Shaking my head I frowned.

"I don't know what's wrong with him Aoi. He was perfectly fine earlier. I don't know what happened." My eyes filled with tears.

"Want me to go talk to him?" I silently nodded. James smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Alright. I'll be right back." I nodded and fiddled with my fingers while James went to go talk to Jacob.

Jacob's POV

Running my hand through my hair I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes looked darker and my body seemed to be getting hotter. I growled when James came into the bathroom. James looked me over once and shook his head.

"Jacob, Jacob, Jacob. Your getting in my way." My eyes narrowed at him.

"Getting in you way?" He nodded.

"You're causing Savanna unnecessary feelings. You're making her upset when she needs to be happy. Do you know nothing about what she is?" I growled and walked over to him.

"I know what she is. How am I making her upset?" James scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Well she's sitting outside worried about you. Does that help?" I frowned. Some boyfriend I am. Sighing I rubbed my face with my hand.

"You never explained how I'm getting in your way." James chuckled and shook his head.

"Simple. Your taking her away from me. I was there first. She was my friend first. I loved her longer than you have. Your stealing her from me and I won't have that. I want you to disappear. Why don't you go back to that Bella girl. I'm pretty sure she's love for you to run back to her with your tail between your legs." Growling I grabbed James by the throat and pushed his against the wall.

"Savanna is MINE. Do you understand me. I won't let her go. I love her and she will always be with me." My wolf was slowly starting to surface. It was threatening to take over and protect what was mine. James didn't even flinch as I yelled in his face. He just stood there and looked unfazed. Putting his hand on my wrist he grabbed it and squeezed it. My eyes widened when I felt pressure. Yelping I quickly let go of James when I heard something snap.

James chuckled and looked me square in the eyes.

"If you ever put your hands on me again I will not hesitate to kill you. Don't underestimate me Jacob. You won't like the results." Turning on his heel he walked out of the bathroom and over to Savanna. Looking down at my wrist I frowned. Knowing that I would heal in about a hour I walked out of the bathroom. James was sitting by Savanna, making her laugh and giggle. My eyes narrowed and my wolf threatened to come out.

James put his hand on her thigh and she giggled at whatever he was talking to. I frowned. She looked so happy around him. So calm and natural. Like she wasn't even trying. Did she look like that with me? Does she even love me the way I love her. Her head snapped over to me and a look of pure happiness shined from her eyes.

She smiled at me and beckoned me over. Walking over to them I sat beside Savanna.

"You feeling any better J-J?" I smiled at the use of the nickname. Nodding I picked her up and sat her on my lap. Putting my head on her neck I breathed deeply. Strawberries filled my nose, making my heart speed up. Savanna giggled and scooted closer to me.

"I love you Savanna." I mumbled into her neck. Savanna turned around so that she was straddling my waist. She stroked my cheek and kissed my lips softly.

"I love you took." She lay'd her head on my neck. Her breath slowly started to deepen before I was sure was asleep. Looking over her shoulder at James I  watched as his teeth clenched and unclenched. Smirking I stood up.

"Grab her shoe's will you." Chuckling at his furious I stood up and walked over to the front of the bowling alley. James took off the bowling shoes and grabbed her shoes. Walking outside into the night we walked over to my truck. James opened the door and got in the back. Putting the seat back I sat Savanna in the seat, put her seat belt on and walked over to the drivers side. Getting in I started the car and back out.

"You know this isn't over Black. She will be with me." I shook my head.

"She's mine and always will be. Besides your no threat to me. She thinks of you as her best friend that's it." James laughed.

"What makes you think that? You haven't known her that long. You barley knew about me till you really started dating. Did she ever tell you that I was her first kiss. That I was her first boyfriend. Did she ever tell you that I was the first person she slept with." My hands tightened on the steering wheel.

"Shut up."

"I bet you haven't even seen her without her having all that dye. You probably haven't even seen her without make-up. You think you know her Jacob, but you don't. Whenever she was sad I was the person there to comfort her. I was the one that had her back  when she was getting bulled. I was there for her through everything. You think your the only person that can protect her, but your not." I growled.

"Shut up!" I yelled. Shutting my mouth I looked over at Savanna. She turned over slightly, but kept sleeping.

"Just know Jacob. She will always have a place in her heart that tells her that she loves me. After all I am her soul mate." My eyes widened and my heart seemed to stop. No it couldn't be true. I'm her soul mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind of a cliffy. Kind of not. Lol I know it short and not all that good but I really couldn't think of anything. Just know that the this book is coming to an end soon. Like 4 or 5 more chapters maybe 3. But don't worry there will be a sequel. I still have to make a book with eclipse and breaking dawn :) So yah! :D Lol comments make me smile! ^_^ and votes make me want to give you a cookie!

Btw Aoi is blue in Japenese and Amour is love in french :)