Getting Away

I don't know when I dozed off but it must have been for awhile because when I woke up it was morning. Yawning I stretch and get out of bed. Looking in my mirror my eyes widened. The big hickey that was on my neck looked horrible. Dashing into the bathroom I put make-up on it and fix my ponytail back. Deciding that id just stay in these clothes I walk out of the bathroom, out of my room and down the stairs. Walking into the kitchen I saw no sign of Micheal or Tyler. The only thing there was a piece of paper on the table. I pick it up and try to read Tyler's chicken scratch that he called handwriting.

Savanna! My sister dearest! Yo ass is crazy chika! LOL! That was some funny shizz what you did to Embry! You practically had the boy like puddy in your hands! Anyway Micheal told me to write this to tell you that we were going over to Sam's house to discuss the procautions we needed to take to make sure that you and everyone in La Push was safe from that crazy demon hunter. Micheal said call him when you wake up becaue he'd come get you for your safety since you shouldn't be going anywhere alone for awhile.

P.S. Id cover up that gigantic hickey if I were you! Jacob really did a number on you to make you go to sleep like that! LOL! Oh and James called. He said to call him whenever your free.

Love, Your amazingly cool, sexy brother Tyler! :D

Scoffing I roll my eyes at Tyler's craziness, crumple up the paper and walk up stairs. Walking into my room I walked over to my drawers and then open one. Shuffling some clothes around I find my black skinny jeans and a black paramore shirt. Smiling I change out of the more revealing clothes into these less revealing clothes. Looking around for some converse I end up finding my half dead phone. Deciding that I should probably call Micheal I open my phone to find three texts messages and two voice mails. All of them were from James. Furrowing my eyebrows I dial James number. It barley even rang once before James voice screamed at me.

"Ohemgee! Savanna! I'm so glad you called me! You'll never believe what happened!" I sighed. Ya know sometimes I wonder about James.

"Whats this oh so important news that you need to tell me?"

"Okay well you remember Miranda Rade, right?" Scratching the back of my neck I tried to remember Miranda. The first thing I remembered was a white haired, blue eyed girl. Then I remembered how she use to be one of my friends, but after my parent's died she stopped talking to me. I haven't heard from her since.

"Yeah I remeber Miranda. She use to be my friend. What about her?"

"She went missing a few days ago. I didn't find out till today."

"What did the police say?"

"They said she up and left with some guy at a bar. Her parents are flipping out!" I sighed.

"Well of course they would flip out. This is weird though. Miranda has never been known to just up and go with some random guy at a bar. Yeah she talked to them and flirted with them, but she'd never go with one willingly."

"Yeah your right. Something is up." Sighing I lay on my bed, my ponytail getting messed up in the process.

"Anyway, your still coming to visit right?"

"Of course I am! Nothing can keep me away from my love!" Rolling my eyes I lean up off of the bed.

"Good. I gotta go, but ill talk to you later?"

"Mmmk. Byes love."

"Bye James." Hanging up the phone I dial Micheal's number. It goes straight to voicemail. Groaning I roll my eyes I hop off of my bed, grabb my jacket and look for some shoes. Putting on my jacket I redo my ponytail, make sure that I am make-up smudge free, put on my black and white converse and walk out of my room. Walking into the kitchen I pick up the bag of chips from the table and start eating the rest of them. Walking out of the front door I close it behind me, reach under the welcome mat, grab the key and lock the door. Putting the key back under the mat I continue eating my chips as I walk down the street.