Micheal and Leah's Plan

::Micheal's Pov::

Three weeks have pasted since Savanna had her breakdown and she was not getting any better. She stayed in her room all day and barley said a word to me or Tyler. The only time she came out was to go to school and even then she barley said anything. She was getting paler and thinner. Her hair was limp now and she mostly wore it in a ponytail, everybosy could see her tattoo that she had over her eyebrow and it freaked me out at first but I got over it.

I was really getting worried. I hope Leah knew what she was doing. 

>Flashback to the day her and Jacob talked>

Savanna came through the door with a broken expression on her face. Furrowing my eyebrows I get off the couch and walk over to her.

"Savanna? Whats the matter? Did something happen?" I asked her in a quiet voice. Grabbing onto my shirt she sunk to her knees and burst out into to tears.

"He doesnt love me Micheal! All he cares about it stupid Bella! What does she have that I don't! Why does he choose her over me?!" All I could do was hold her as she sobbed into my shirt. I knew she was talking about Jacob but I had no clue who Bella was.

"Shh Savanna its okay. He's not worth it. You could be so much happier without him. Why can't you just let him go?" Savannas head snapped up to look at me. Her eyes darkened and she growled. Pulling out of my arms she glared at me.

"I cant just let him go. He is MINE! I love him! With all my heart and soul. Not ocne have I ever felt like I could share my heart with a boy. Hes my soulmate Micheal. I didnt realize it till I went to Bellas house and I saw the love she felt for him. She loves him so much Micheal and that scares me. She can so easily take him from me. All she would have to do is tell him how much she cares for him and he would go to her. He'd leave me in a heartbeat and I dont know what I would do if he ever left me." I stared wide eyed at her.

"How do you know that hes your soulmate? Thats almost impossible to have. Demons spend eternity looking for their soulmate." A image of Leah slithered through my mind. I had been spending alot of time with Leah since the day I got the job. She was just amazing. Smart, funny, caring and kind. She brought joy to my heart everytime I thought about her. Thats when I realized that I could sympathize with Savanna.

"How do I know? I know just because the simple face that whenever im away from him I go crazy. My mind wanders and hes always on my mind. My heart flutters and I get butterflys everytime hes around me. I love the way he smiles when he looks at me. I can feel the bond me and him share. That is how I know." Walking past me she walks up the stairs and into her room, slamming the door behind her. Sighing I closed the front door and walked back to the couch.

I'm in love with a girl who knows me better,

Fell for the woman just when I met her,

Took my sweet time when I was bitter,

Someone understands,

And she knows how to treat a fella right,

Give me that feeling every night,

Wants to make love when I wanna fight,

Now someone understand me,

I'm in love with a girl (I'm in love with)

Smiling I answered my phone and sat on the couch.