The Kiss

::Savanna's Pov::

Beep! Beep! Beep Beep!

Groaning I rolled over onto my back. Music still blasting in my left ear. Reaching around under the cover I find my Mp3 player. Sighing I turned it off and put if on the charger since it was almost dead. Getting out of bed I stretch, hearing some bones pop. Scratching the back of my neck I walk over to my closet and open it.

Pulling out my black and gray half sleeved shirt, I smiled. There was a picture of a dinosaur on it. Above it the words 'Rawr!!' were in pink letter. Under it the word 'Means' was in yellow and finally bellow that was the words 'I Love You!' were in pink. It was one of my favorite shirts. Looking around for some pants I grab my ripped black faded skinny jeans. Lastly I take out my Zombie Baby Panda Jacket.

Slipping my shirt and jeans on I lay my jacket on my bed and walk into my bathroom. Putting my hair like I always do I smiled as it turned out good without me having to fight it. Taking that as a good sign I put on my black eye shadow. Then my pink eyeliner to match my shirt. Lastly I add some lip gloss and smile. Walking out of the bathroom I look at myself in the full length mirror on the back of my door.

Smiling at my reflection I grabbed my jacket, slipped it on and grabbed my all time favorite book sack. Gir! This was my favorite book sack out of all of the book sacks I've ever have. Putting it on my back I walk over to my dresser by my bed and open my jewelry box. Grabbing my pink and black bracelets I slip them on my arm. Picking up my pink heart necklace I put it on and look for some earrings. Finding my black diamond earrings I put them on.

After that I grab my cell phone and my now half charged Mp3 player. Stuffing them in different pockets I rushed downstairs. Walking into the kitchen I see Micheal and Tyler talking lowly to each other. When I walk in they stop talking. Narrowing my eyes I look between the two.

"You ready Vanna?" Tyler asked me.

"Yeah. Just let me grab a bag of chips and ill meet you outside." He nodded and gabbed his book sack. Walking over to the cabinets I opened one and rummaged around till I found a bag of funyuns. Smiling I close the cabinet and start walking out.

"Savanna." I stopped.

"Yes Micheal?" He sighed.

"You should talk to Jacob." I scoffed.

"Why should I talk to him?"

"Because... You just should." Rolling my eyes I walk out. Tyler leaned against the car, texting on his phone. Shaking my head I walked up to him. Opening the passenger seat I hop in.

"Stop texting and comeon! Id rather not be late for school." Tyler rolled his eyes and got in the car. Starting it up he backed out and started the drive to my doom or better known as La Push High. Thats where He waited.

::Micheal's Pov::

Sighing I listened to the car as it drove away. Vanna when will you learn. Getting up from the table I looked at what time it was. Smiling I walked upstairs. I had 40 minutes to get to Port Angeles for the job interview at this flower shop. Yeah I know, cheesy right, but it was the only thing I could find. Walking into my bathroom I turn the water on. Once It was hot I stepped in. The warm water relaxed my muscles. Stepping out I dried out and went into my room. Opening my drawr I take out a pair of boxers and slip them on. Opening another drawr, taking out a pair of red skinny jeans from it, I slip them on. Scratching my neck I think of what shirt to wear. Thinking it was best not to act fake I walk over to my closet, open it up and pull out my favorite shirt. It has a picture of elmo in a black suit with black hair covering his right eye. Hes holding the vampire puppet that was on sesames street. It also had on a black suit. Above them it said Cupcake Cunt in green letters.