Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Savannas POV

Two weeks have passed since James came to visit me. Him and Jacob were not getting along and I didn't know why. Jacob tells me all the time that I should be careful around James. Saying things like he's not who he seems, or that James was planning something that was big and I should be careful. I quickly dismissed it as jealousy though.

The way Jacob looked at James when he was around me was pure jealousy and hatered. I asked him what made him hate JAmes without getting to know him and he told me it was the day that we went bowling, the first day that James came. He didn't tell me specifically what made him hate James just that James had said some things to him that hurt him deeply.

Being around those two was sheer torture. Either they were glaring at each other or they were completely ignoring each other. All I wanted them to do was to make up and be friends. It pained me to see them the way they were. Well that was going to end today. Today is the day that things between them were going to change for the better, hopefully.

James POV

I stared at Savanna's beautiful face while she yelled at me. Sure she was yelling at me, again, but I couldn't help but be fascinated by the beauty of her.

"Are you even listening to me James?!" Blinking I slowly nodded even though it wasn't true. Savanna saw through it clearly. She could always tell when I was lying. Her eyes narrowed and she growled lowly.

"Then repeat to me what I said." Biting my lip I looked away.

"That exactly what I thought. Why won't you just listen to me James. You know how much Jacob means to me. For the love of my life and my best friend to be fighting is not something I enjoy. Why can't you two just make up? For me?" My eyes glazed over as my warlock started to come out. These past weeks all I ever heard about was Jacob. What he made her feel like when he kissed her. That should be me making her feel like that. 

Slowly my warlock was getting fed up with hearing about him and what she had just said was the last straw. Be friends with that mutt that was trying to take my mate away from me. The very vain of my existence. Never. Not if my life depended on it. Growling I stood up, well more like my warlock made me stand up. Savanna gasped and I could assume that my eyes were not they normal blue.

They were probably silver as I've been told by the other wizards and warlocks that I live with.

"J-James what happened to your eyes?"

"You want me. To be friends. With that mutt? Never would such a thing happen. Not when he is taking away the most precious thing in my life. I have sat back and took all the pain of seeing you and him together, but no more will I sit back and watch.  You are mine Savanna. Do you hear me? MINE. I am your soul mate. The person your suppose to spend forever with. Can't you feel the connection we have. Can't you feel the love that I have for you. It's me and only me. Not some lowly mutt." While those words were spoken, by my warlock, I had walked over to her. 

Third Person's POV

Her face was in shock as she processed his words. Putting his hand's on either side of her face he softly stroked her cheeks and breathed in her strawberry scent. Growling lowly he looked her in the eyes.

"I know you feel the same way Savanna. I know deep down in your soul, your demon wants me and only me. The only reason your with that mutt is because he has a claim over your human self. The demon self wants me. Why not give her what she wants." Lowering his head he brushed his lips against hers. Sparks went off at just that little touch making him and her shiver in pleasure. Smiling at her he watched as her eyes clouded over until her blue eyes were a deep purple.