Twenty - eight

Justin was mad, sad, upset and heartbroken. Mad at Scooter because it was basically his fault. Sad, upset and heartbroken because the girl he loved so much just broke up with him. When she called him, he could hear how broken she was. How much she hated him.

Scooter walked in the room and acted like nothing was wrong. Like he didn't do anything wrong. Justin looked at him and stood up. His eyes were red and puffy from crying. Justin may seem like a strong boy, but even a strong person breaks down once in a while.

Justin wanted to run and beat his manager, but Alfredo could hold him just in time. "This is your fault! It's your fault she broke up with me. But congrats you did it. She doesn't want to talk to me anymore. She doesn't even want to see me anymore. Why do you love seeing me hurt and broken? Why can't you let me be happy for once? I hate you!" Justin yelled and left the house. Slamming the door on his way out.

@justinbieber: "Some people really love seeing me hurt. Why can't they let me be happy for once? I really loved her."

Justin knew Sophia meant what she said and that hurt him even more. She thinks it was all a lie, but it wasn't. It was real. What he felt for her was real. But Sophia had thought about it. No matter how much she loved him, she wouldn't go back to him. She didn't want a life where everyone knew about her. She really didn't want that. But people already knew her. Justin knew that and he couldn't do anything about it. He had to forget about her and so did she. But one thing was for sure. He would never forgive Scooter for what he did.

"Sophia, we're going to the mall." Romy said as she walked into Sophia's room. "No." she simply replied. "C'mon." "I don't want to go to the mall." Sophia softly said. "Then we'll do something else, because you need to get out of this room." "Fine. Get out so I can get ready." she sighed. Romy smiled and left the room.

Romy took Sophia to the park, because

1. The weather was nice

2. Her boyfriend was skating

3. James was there.

And Romy knew he could cheer her up without any problem.

Luke saw his girlfriend and skated towards her. Yep, they made it official. "Hey babe." he said and kissed her. "What are you doing here?" "Are you not happy to see me?" "Of course I am." She smiled at him. "Sophia didn't want to go to the mall, so we're here now. Where is James?" Luke looked behind him and saw him. "Talking to Cody. Why?" he asked her. Romy just winked at him and walked over to James.

Luke sat down next to his sister as he watched his girlfriend talking to his best friend. "Hurt her and you're death." He heard Sophia say. He looked at her before looking back at Romy. "Don't worry. I won't." He smiled. "You really love her, don't you?" "Yeah, I really do."

Luke smiled as he looked at Romy. He was really in love. But he was careful, because he was scared to get hurt again. He still didn't forget what happened with his summer love. He never will. But he had learnt to get over it and to move on with his love. He learnt that not everything is going to last. There are people who will leave his life. Who he will never see again. Not everything goes the way you plan it. Sometimes you have to let go of the people you really love even when you don't want to. Luke knew he would never see her again. But what he felt for Romy was real and he swore he would never hurt her! He loved her too much for that.

James walked towards them. "Your girlfriend needs you." he told him. Luke stood up and went to Romy who was now talking to Cody. James looked at Sophia. "We're going for a walk." he told her. "I rather stay here." she said. James gave her a look. She rolled her eyes. "Fine." she said and got up.

It was only February, but the weather was so nice. So there were a lot of people in the park. Kids were playing. Young couples were walking around hand in hand. It was a great Saturday.

James put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. She looked at him and smiled. "That's the smile I wanted to see. I hate seeing you upset." he said. "I know." Sophia sighed as they continued walking. "You have a beautiful smile. Don't forget that." he complimented her while looking down at her. "Thanks." she mumbled and tried to hide her red cheeks but James had seen it anyway. "You're cute when you blush. But you're cute anyway." he said making her blush even more. Sophia just smiled and looked away.

If you saw them walking like that, you would think they were a couple. They were smiling and laughing. They looked happy and they looked perfect together. They were perfect for each other. But too bad that Sophia just broke up with Justin and wasn't ready for a new relationship yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave acomment, tell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...

By Bieberworld_x