Fifteen

Sophia woke up the next morning feeling really happy. She took a shower and got ready for school. When she walked into the kitchen, her parents and Luke were already having breakfast. "Good morning." she said with the biggest smile on her face. "Someone is really happy." her mom noticed. "She got a boyfriend." Luke smirked. "Luke stop." Sophia laughed trying to cover the blush on her cheeks. "Do you?" her dad asked. "Maybe." she told him looking down.

She ate breakfast and left for school with her brother. "I'm happy for you. Just don't let him hurt you okay?" Luke suddenly said. Sophia looked at him. How did he know? "I'm not just your brother, Soph. I'm your twin. I can read you like an open book. Don't forget that." "Don't worry about me." she assured him. "You're my sister. I will always worry about you."

They got out the car and entered the school where they separated their ways. People looked at Sophia and said hi to her. Even people she had never talked to before came up to her.

"What's going on?" Sophia asked her two best friends who were waiting for her at her locker. "We could ask you the same thing." Sarah said. "What? C'mon guys." "Maybe because Justin Bieber was seen with a girl last night who looked exactly like you and don't forget the fact that you two kissed." Romy explained. Sophia's eyes widened. "What are you talking about?" she asked them.

Romy took out her iPhone looking for the photo. She gave her phone to Sophia when she found the photo. "How did you find out?" she asked them. "Well you know that girl who's a Belieber right?" Sarah asked. "Yeah, her name's Emma right?"

Emma was one of those Beliebers. Everyone at school knew her, because she defended Justin no matter what.

"She saw the picture on Twitter and recognized you, so she texted everyone the picture and she posted it on Facebook saying it's you." Romy told her. Sophia groaned. "Are you serious?" "Sorry babe." Sarah said.

"She's coming." Sophia closed her locker and turned around. "Emma right?" "Yeah. I saw the picture of you and Justin and I just want to warn you. His fans aren't really the nicest ones if you know what I mean and they will do anything to break you." Emma told Sophia. "I know that. Look I know you posted that picture on Facebook. Only the people from school know it's me. Could you please not tell anyone on Twitter who I am?" Sophia begged the girl. "Don't worry. You're good for Justin." she said. "What do you m-" Sophia got cut off by her phone ringing. Romy looked at Sophia's phone and smirked. "Oh lover boy." "Shut up!" she said before answering her phone. "Hey babe." Justin smiled. "Hi." "Have you seen the pictures?" he asked. "Yeah, I have. People who never talked to me before are suddenly talking to me." "I'm sorry. This wasn't supposed to happen." he apologized. "Don't worry about it, okay?" Sophia assured him. "Can I give you one piece of advice?" Justin asked her. "Sure." "Don't let them take advantage of you. People are going to try to use you to get closer to me. Be careful with who you trust." Sophia looked at Emma. "I'll keep that in mind."

The bell rang. "Uhm I gotta go. I'll talk to you later?" "Yeah, see you later beautiful." Justin smiled. "Bye." Sophia said and hung up.

Emma was staring at her. "Hello? Are you okay?" she asked her. "I can't believe you just talked to my idol." "As long as you don't tell your twitter friends who I am, I'll leave you alone. Look I really gotta go to class. Bye." Sophia started walking, but turned back around. "Oh and btw I'm not his girlfriend." she lied.

"Can we slow down please? We're going to be late anyway. So what's the rush?" Sarah asked. They stopped walking and looked each other. "True that." Romy said, shrugging.

They opened the door and everyone turned their attentions to them. "Sorry we're late." Romy apologized. "Please sit down. Don't let it happen again." their teacher said. They nodded their head and sat down.

"So you and Sophia huh?" Ryan smirked. "Shut up." Justin said. "I was already wondering when it was finally going to happen." "When what was going to happen?" Justin's mom asked as she walked into the living room. Justin gave him a look. "Your son got himself a girlfriend." Justin glared at him and Ryan just smirked. Justin's mom looked surprised at him. "A girlfriend? Do I know her?" she asked him. "No mom, you don't. I met her a few weeks ago at the mall." he told her. "I want to meet that girlfriend of yours soon. Ryan, are you staying for lunch?" "Yeah sure." Pattie smiled and went back to the kitchen. "Did you really have to tell her?" he snapped at him. "She was going to find out anyway. So chill bro." Ryan said.

Justin's phone started ringing. He saw who was calling and groaned. "Who is it?" Ryan asked. "Who do you think?" Justin replied. "Scooter?" he guessed. "Yeah, who else?"

Justin sighed and answered the phone knowing he wouldn't call for no reason. He was probably going to get a lecture. "Hey Scooter." "Justin, we need to talk." Scooter said and by the tone of his voice Justin knew he was in trouble. Yep, he was definitely going to get a lecture.

"So it's true? Her and Bieber?" James asked Luke. "Yep. I found it out this morning." he told him. James sighed. "She's going to end up hurt and I don't want that."

The boys were walking to the cafeteria for lunch. "Me neither, but we can't do anything about it. She's allowed to date whoever she wants. I can't change anything about that." Luke said and sat down. "Anyway. You're going to practice after school?" James asked, before taking a bite of his sandwich. "Coach would kill me if I didn't."

Cody entered the cafeteria and walked towards his best friends. "Sup guys? What are you talking about?" he asked as he sat down. "Oh nothing." Luke replied.

Cody was staring at someone who was sitting a few tables away from them. James followed his gaze and asked who he was staring at. Luke turned his head to see who it was since he was sitting with his back towards them. "No one." he quickly replied. "And you want me to believe you were staring at a wall?" Luke asked, raising his eyebrow not believing a single word his best friend was saying. Luke laughed sarcastically. "Yeah right."

Luke turned back around so it wouldn't obvious that they were looking at them. James started thinking out loud. "The bro code says that you can't have a crush on your bro's sister, so it wasn't Sophia. She has a boyfriend, so you can't date her anyway. The bro code also says that you can't have a crush on your bro's crush. So it wasn't Romy either, because we all know that Luke got a thing for her. So it has to be Sarah." James figured out. "Since when did you become so smart?" Luke joked. James give him a look. "So Sarah huh?" he teased. "When did that happen?" "I don't know." Cody shrugged. "Ask her out?" Luke suggested. "She's going to say no." "And you think that because?" "Because of my reputation. There's no way she likes me." "Then why is she always looking at you?" James noticed. "Seriously, since when are you so smart?"

James looked at Luke who has just said that. "This has nothing to do with being smart. I have eyes ya know." he told him. "So you're calling yourself dumb?" Cody said, smirking. James rolled his eyes. "I didn't say that either. Remind me why I became friends with you guys again?" he sighed. The bell rang. They got up and went to class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tellyour friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x