Sixteen

Justin was getting a lecture from Scooter and he was sick of his complain. Why can't he just be happy for me?

"Are you sure she's not using you for money and fame?" Scooter asked him for the 5th time. "She's didn't even want to talk to me at first, Scooter. She basically ignored me, but I'm the one who kept talking to her. Not the other way around. I kept talking to her, because she doesn't treat like everyone else does. I'm just a normal guy to her. She doesn't care that I'm famous. She was even doubting to my girlfriend, because of the hate she would get. But I convinced her it was worth a try. So yes, I'm sure." Justin told him. Scooter heard him sigh. "If someone asks you if you're dating, ignore them. Deny it. Don't confirm it until you're sure your relationship is serious." "Okay Scooter. I understand." Justin said and ended the call before he could say anything more.

Justin knew this was going to happen. Their relationship is going to be a secret for a while. That's the hardest part of his life. He can't date someone without the whole world knowing about it. He hated it. Sometimes he wished that he never posted those videos on YouTube, but maybe this was all worth though.

Sophia looked at the ceiling while Justin told her what his manager had said. "I deny it anyway. So don't worry." she said. "Can I see you tonight?" he asked her. "I can't. I got so much homework to do."

Sophia sighed as she sat down at her desk again. She really wanted to see Justin, but school did not let that happen. "But babe. I want to see you." he pouted. "I want to see you too."

There was a knock on her door. "Hold on a sec." she told Justin. "Come in." Luke opened the door. "Do you have your English book here? I forgot mine in my locker."

Sophia rolled her eyes. Typical her brother. He was lucky they had the same classes. "Take it and then get out." she told him. "Btw, is there a chance you already did Biology?" he asked his sister. Sophia glared at him. "I'm not doing your homework Luke and now please leave. I'm on the phone." "Fine." he said and closed the door behind him. "Sorry, that was my brother." she told Justin who was still on the phone. "I can't hold it anymore. I need to see you. I'm coming over." he replied and hung up before Sophia could say bye. She locked her phone and threw it on her bed before going back to her homework.

Ten minutes passed when she got a text from Justin saying she had to open her window. She opened her curtain and smiled when she saw Justin. "What are you doing here?" she asked him. "Seeing my girl." he yelled back while having this huge smile on his face. Justin climbed into the tree so he could go inside her room. "You could go inside through the front door like a normal person ya know." Sophia said when he was standing in front of her. "I'm anything but normal." he told her before kissing her. The kiss was and the two of them couldn't be happier. Sophia felt butterflies every time she looked at him and she couldn't stop smiling every time she thought of him. She really liked him and nothing or nobody could change that.

It was already 10pm and Justin was still at her house. Her parents had no clue the pop star was in her room. "You're so beautiful." he whispered in Sophia's ear. She smiled. She couldn't even remember why she hated him in the first place, because now all she could do was loving him. "I'm not." she denied, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks but failed. "It's so cute when you blush." Justin told her, making her blush even more. He smirked. "You're perfect to me." "I'm gonna be red like a tomato if you keep complimenting me." "You're my girlfriend. Of course I'll tell you that you're beautiful." Sophia smiled at him as she played with his fingers. They were lying in bed. On their side, but so that they could see each other. "How did I ever get so lucky to find someone like you?" she wondered out loud. "I'm lucky to have you in my life." Justin told her and kissed her head.

Justin loved every single second he spent with her. He just loved being with her. Sophia was happy he was with her, but she knew he had to go back to California sooner or later and she didn't like that. She wanted him close to her and not miles away from her, but she couldn't do anything about it.

"For how long are you staying in town?" Sophia finally asked him, looking into his eyes. "For at least another two weeks." he replied. "I don't want you to leave." she pouted. "I know. I don't want to leave either, but I have to. It's my job. My life." Justin sighed. Sophia leaned in and kissed him. They were making out when there was a knock on the door. Sophia pulled back and groaned. "What do you want?" she asked. She knew it was her brother since there was no reply. She got up and walked towards her door. "I know it's you Luke." she said while opening the door. Luke looked behind her. "What's he doing here?" he hissed. "Does it matter?" Sophia asked him. "Honestly? Yes." "Why?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "Because I'm sure mom and dad wouldn't like it that mister pop star is in your bedroom. Do they even know you guys are dating?" he fought back. "No, they don't. And they won't hear it from you." she snapped at her brother. "If you don't tell them soon, I will." Luke said as he looked into her eyes which meant one thing. He meant it. "Why do you have to be such a jerk? I mean I always help you so you wouldn't get in trouble with mom and dad and now you're acting like this. Why?" she argued, totally forgetting that Justin was in the room. "Because you're my sister and I don't want you to get hurt and also because I don't trust him. Don't you see that?" he asked as his voice and eyes softened. "Here's your English book back." he said and gave it her before he went back to his room.

Sophia closed the door. She was taken back by what her brother had said to her. She couldn't understand why he was acting this way. Why was he being so overprotective? "I'm sorry for my brother." she apologized, looking at Justin. "Don't worry about it. I understand it." he said. "You do?" Sophia asked. "Yeah, I'm also a brother babe. I wouldn't like it either if my sister dated someone famous like me. He just wants to be a great brother and he's doing a pretty good job if you asked me. Don't worry about it. He just wants to make sure you won't get hurt. It's something brothers do. If he's acting like this, it means he really cares about you." Justin told her. "But when I'm happy, he should be happy too right?" "He should, but he'll come around." Sophia hugged him. "I should go. It's getting late." he whispered. "I don't want you to go." Sophia pouted, not letting go of him. "You'll see me on Saturday." "Good." "Goodnight beautiful." "Goodnight Justin." she whispered. He kissed her goodnight and then left. Sophia went to bed with a smile on her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tellyour friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x