Epilogue

Summer. Who doesn't love summer? The warm weather. Hot guys. Going to the beach with friends. No school. Everyone loves that time of the year. Especially if you could spend it with your friends. Sophia was with her friends in Miami for two weeks. Her parents thought their kids had deserved it. So they surprised them and their friends with a trip to Miami.

"I love your parents." Romy said as she was laying in the sun to get a tan. "So do I." Sarah agreed who was laying next to her. Sophia just laughed and looked around for the boys. They were being immature in the water. "I wonder how they managed to graduate." Sophia wondered out loud while looking at them. "Boys will always be boys." she heard Romy say.

There was a girl trying to flirt with Cody. "Sarah, your boyfriend needs help." she told her. Sarah opened her eyes and sat up. "That's the fifth girl in not even an hour." She groaned. "I know he's hot, but no need to be all over him." she said frustrated. Romy chuckled. "Seriously. Why my boyfriend and not yours? They're hot too. This is getting annoying. I'm gonna give that bitch a piece of my mind." Sarah got up and walked over to her boyfriend.

Sarah and Cody finally started dating with help from their four friends. When Sarah heard they were going to Miami she was scared that Cody would look at all these hot girls, but no. Instead all the girls were over him. The old Cody would have loved it, but this Cody didn't even care that girls looked at him. He changed for Sarah. He had only eyes for his girl who he loved so much.

"I'm going to get an ice cream. Want anything?" Sophia asked her best friend. "They usual." she replied. "Okay. Be right back." she said before walking away.

She was waiting in line when she saw someone familiar walking into her direction. She noticed it was Justin. She hadn't seen and talked to him since they broke up. She was debating whether she would say anything to him or not.

He walked past her without noticing her. "Oh my god! Justin Bieber, is that you?! Can I have a picture with you?" she fake fangirled. Justin stopped walking and groaned, thinking it was one of his fans again. But when he turned around he saw that it wasn't a fan. He was surprised when he saw Sophia. "Sophia?" he whispered. Sophia smiled and walked up to him. "Long time no see huh?" "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Present of my parents because my friends and I graduated." she replied. "Congrats." "Thanks." She smiled. "I'm sorry for everything." he told her. "Me too." Sophia said. "So we're cool?" "Yeah, we're cool."

Justin was so happy that he hugged her. "Sorry." he apologized as he pulled away. "No need to apologize silly. I missed your hugs to be honest." Sophia laughed. "I really missed you." he said honestly. "I missed you too. So I heard you have a new girlfriend." Sophia smirked. Justin smiled. "Yeah, I do. She's a really nice girl. I really love her." "I'm happy for you." Sophia smiled. "What about you? A boyfriend I should know about?" Now it was his time to smirk. "James." she answered. "I knew it! I knew you guys would end up together. It was so obvious he liked you. I'm also happy for you." "Thanks. But I should go back. My friends are probably wondering where I am. It was good seeing you again." "Yeah, it was nice seeing you too." he said. Sophia quickly gave him another hug and walked back to her friends. Totally forgetting about the ice cream.

Sophia had found out why Justin was acting so weird when they were still together. She found out what Scooter had done and she couldn't believe someone could do such a thing. So she forgave Justin.

Justin moved on with his life too. He got a girlfriend. A nice girl. Justin used to be like depressed and on a night he met her. She helped him to get through it. Being friends became something more and this time Scooter didn't do anything. He had learnt his lesson and left them alone.

Sophia got back to her friends. The boys were out the water. "What took you so long and where's my ice cream?" Romy asked. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry. But I ran into Justin." "Justin Bieber?" James asked surprised. "Don't worry about it babe. I only love you." she said looking at him. "Anyways. We're cool now." "That's good." Sarah commented. Sophia nodded her head. Luke smirked "The last one at the water is a loser!" he yelled and ran towards the ocean. His friends followed him to the water. They were splashing each other with water and they were all laughing and smiling. This was definitely going to be the best summer ever!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave acomment, tell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...

By Bieberworld_x