Twenty - four

It's been a week since Justin left. They've been texting and calling each other a lot those past few weeks. It wasn't even normal anymore. But they loved each other and not even distance could change that.

Justin had a day off, so he decided to skype his girlfriend. But he had to be careful, because Scooter was watching his every move.

"I miss you so much." Sophia said. "I miss you too." he pouted. "You have no idea how bad I want to kiss you right now." he told her. "I just wish you were here." "Me too." Justin sighed. "But I promise I'll be back soon." "I can't wait for you to come back." she smiled. "Me neither."

The door opened and her brother stormed in. "Soph! I need your help." he said. She looked up from her laptop. "Can't you see I'm busy?" she asked. "Your boyfriend can wait. I can't." Sophia rolled her eyes. "Why do you need my help?" "I have a date with Romy and I have no idea what to wear." Luke told his sister.

When Sophia realized what her brother had just said, she screamed. Justin covered his ears since it was that loud. "You have a date with Romy? Finally! I thought it would never happen." "Well it is happening tonight. So can you please help me?" he begged.

Sophia sighed and looked back at her screen. "Justin, I've got to go." Justin pouted, making her giggle. "Fine." he mumbled. "I'll text you later." he said. "Okay. Bye. I love you." she smiled. "I love you too, beautiful. Bye." Sophia blushed and closed her laptop.

She looked at her brother who was waiting impatiently for his sister to hurry up. "Why can't you go looking like that?" she wondered. "She wouldn't mind, because she's already happy that you take her on a date."

Luke looked at his outfit and then at his sister. He was wearing grey sweats and a simple white shirt since he had already taken a shower. Luke raised an eyebrow at his sister's comment. "Are you serious?" he asked in disbelief. Sophia shrugged. "Luke I said; she wouldn't mind." Luke rolled his eyes before taking his sister's hand and dragging her behind him to his room.

"I don't have all day you know. I have to go pick her up in an hour." Luke said, checking his phone. Sophia turned around to look at her brother. "How's your date going to be like?" she asked him. "First we're going to eat something and then I'm taking her to the movies."

Sophia thought for a minute and went back to his closet. She picked out a shirt he had bought the other week. Yes, her brother goes shopping with his friends. He can be so gay sometimes. She also took a pair of jeans.

"Perfect." she whispered as she laid his outfit on his bed. "Thanks sis." Luke said, giving her a side hug. "Oh don't forget that brown jacket I like and your adidas shoes." she told him. "What would I do without you?" he asked. "Die." she replied, laughing as she walked out his room.

Romy and Luke had a great time and had fun on their date. No, they didn't kiss, because for once Luke wanted to take things slow. Because this time he really was in love and Romy won't be one of the next girls. He's serious about this.

"What? He didn't kiss you?" Sophia asked surprised. Usually her brother kissed on the first date. "No, he didn't. But it was amazing." Romy told her as she thought about the night before.

They were at Sophia's house, because Sophia wanted to know all about their first date. "That only means one thing." Sophia said and looked at her best friend. "He really loves you and doesn't want to screw up. He's serious about this. You're going to be his second proper girlfriend." she smiled. "What happened to the first one?" Romy asked. "That's something you should heard from him. It's not up to me to tell."

Luke hadn't always been the player he was now. When he was fifteen, he was so in love with this girl he had met randomly on the street when she accidentally bumped into him. You can say it was love at first sight. They loved each other and nothing or no one could separate them. They were perfect for each other. But like every summer that summer also had to end no matter how beautiful or amazing it had been.

The girl was staying with a family member that summer. Luke had met her when she was exploring the neighborhood. They saw each other every day. They hung out every day. Not a lot of people knew about their relationship. But then summer ended and the girl had to go back home. So their summer romance ended as well. They didn't like it when you called it a summer romance, because to them it was so much more.

The day she left was also the day Luke's heart broke. He had to forget about her, but he couldn't. So to forget his heartache, he started to date random girls and he could care less about their feelings.

The contact between Luke and the girl faded away and he hasn't seen her again since the day she left, but one thing's for sure; they will never forget that summer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave acomment, tellyour friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...

By Bieberworld_x