Twenty - two

Sophia was worried. It was already night and Justin hadn’t been answering any of her calls or texts all day. Why was he ignoring her? Was there something wrong? Sophia couldn’t tell. She was just hoping she was going to see him before he left.

She was just staring at the ceiling while music was playing in the background. There was a knock on her door before someone opened it. It was her brother. He walked in and closed the door behind him. His sister didn’t even bother to look at him.

He sat down on her bed and looked at her. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “Has to be there something wrong?” she shot back. “You’ve been down all day. Don’t tell me everything’s okay.”

Sophia glanced at Luke. He knew her too well. Maybe a little too well. But they were twins and they could read each other like an open book. They knew when they were lying and when they were speaking the truth. No one knew them better than their twin.

“Justin’s ignoring me.” Sophia sighed. “Why?” Luke asked her. “I wish I knew.” Luke saw how upset his sister was. So he pulled her in for a hug. “You really love him, don’t you?” he asked. Sophia nodded her head. “Yeah, I do.” she whispered. “Don’t worry. He’ll call.” Luke looked out the window and saw a figure. It was kinda familiar. When he finally noticed who it was, he smirked and pulled back from the hug. “Don’t worry too much sis.” he told her before leaving her room.

There was a knock on her window making her look up. Her face lit up when she saw who it was. She got up from her bed and walked over to her window. On her balcony was standing Justin. Sophia smiled and opened the balcony door. As soon as the door opened she was attacked by a hug. “I thought you wouldn’t come.” she mumbled against his chest. “Did you really think I’d leave without saying goodbye to my girlfriend?” Justin said. “You haven’t been answering any of my texts or calls. I thought you were ignoring me.” Sophia pulled back a little so she could look at him, but she was still in his arms. “I’m so sorry, beautiful. But I had to take care of some stuff.” he told her. “It’s okay. You’re here now. That’s what matters.” she smiled.

There was no way Justin was going to tell Sophia about his little argument with Scooter. Justin didn’t want his career to end, but he didn’t want to break Sophia’s heart either. He talked about this with his best friend and they had an idea. Justin wasn’t going to break up with his girlfriend. Scooter had no right to be like this and Justin was definitely not going to listen to him. So the only thing Justin could think of was lie. He was going to lie. He was going to lie to Scooter and tell him they broke up when they actually didn’t.

“Are you okay? You’re so quiet.” Sophia asked. They were in her bed. Sophia was lying in Justin’s arms. Justin wasn’t lying down though. “I’m okay. Don’t worry about me.” he told her. “I don’t want you to leave.” “I don’t want to leave either, but I have no choice. I’ll be back soon.” he promised her. “Promise you won’t forget about me.” she said, looking up at him. “I promise I won’t.” he told her and kissed her head. “I love you.” “I love you too.” And just like that they fell asleep. Justin holding his girlfriend. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...

By Bieberworld_x