Eighteen

Sophia was eating breakfast when her brother entered the kitchen. He took her bowl with cereal. “Hey! That’s mine!” she yelled. “No yelling.” their dad said sitting down. “Thank you sis.” Luke smirked and continued eating. Their mom also walked into the kitchen and sat down next to their dad. It was Sunday and they were spending the day together.

“Isn’t there something you want to tell us Sophia?” her mom asked. She looked up from the sandwich she just had made. “What do you mean?” she asked confused. “Maybe a boyfriend?” “How do you know?” Sophia looked at her brother. “Don’t look at me.” he said. “Your brother doesn’t have anything to do with is. It’s all over the news. So is it true?” “Yes mom. It’s true. Justin and I are dating.” Sophia sighed. “I don’t really like the idea of my daughter dating a pop star.” her dad told her. “But dad.” Sophia whined. “He’s going to hurt you.” “Finally someone who agrees with me.” Luke joined the conversation. Their dad gave him a look which made him shut up. “If they’re sure about his, then we can’t break them up.” their mom told their dad.

He thought for a moment. He really didn’t like it. He also knew he would hurt her. He had this feeling. But he also wanted to see his daughter happy and maybe it could work out. If they didn’t try, they wouldn’t know. “So when will we meet that boyfriend of yours?” he finally asked. “What? You approve of this?” Luke said in disbelief. “If they really love each other, then who am I to say they can’t be together?” their dad said.

Luke pouted and Sophia was smiling. She was scared to be honest. Not for her mom’s reaction, but for her dad’s. She thought he wouldn’t find this okay at all. “Are you serious?” Sophia asked. “Yeah, ask him if Wednesday is okay for him.” “I will.” she smiled and continued eating.

“Are you serious?” James asked not believing what Luke just told him. “Yep, he’s coming for dinner on Wednesday. Can’t I crash at one of your places?” Luke replied. “Sorry man. My mom has been in a bad mood all week because of her work. I have to escape myself.” Cody said. “Okay fine.” James sighed. “The both of you can stay at mine. I’m sure my mom won’t mind.”

The boys were at the skate park. They skated in their free time. They were always here. During free periods and after school. If you couldn’t find them, there was a chance you’d find them here. “Have you talked to Sarah recently?” Luke asked Cody. “Why are you asking?” Luke and James looked at each other. “You must be blind.” Luke said, skating around him. James agreed with him. “Can you not see how she looks at you?” he asked. “No.” “We’ve told you before. She likes you.” they told him. “She doesn’t.” he denied. “I overheard my sister talking to her on the phone the other day and I heard a different story. I even heard some things I really didn’t need nor want to know.” “Why would she like me? She thinks I’m a player which is true, because I’m never with a girl longer than two weeks.” “Good girls fall for bad boys.” James said as he skated away from his two best friends. James was right. The good girl always falls for the bad boys who changes for the good girl. It’s so cliché.

While the boys were at the skate park, the girls were hanging out at Romy’s house. “Have you already heard it about Sean?” Romy asked. “You mean that cute boy from a grade below right?” “Duh! Sophia, do you know another cute boy with the name Sean? I don’t think so.” Sarah replied. “Anyways. I’ve heard he did it with Brittany in the girl’s bathroom at school.” Romy told them. “I am never going to the bathroom at school ever again.” Sarah said in disgust. “Me neither. But are you sure about this?” “Positive. But I don’t think they’re dating.” “You never know.” Sophia replied. “Justin’s meeting my parents on Wednesday.” “Really? You told them?” Romy asked. “Actually the news did, but yeah.” “How did your dad react?” “He isn’t so sure of it. He doesn’t really like the idea of daughter dating someone famous. But he said he wants me to be happy.”

 Sophia was so glad her dad wasn’t mad or anything. She knew her mom wouldn’t make a drama. She still doesn’t understand why her brother was acting like this. He’s usually never like this. Of course he protects his sister like every brother would. But he’s really worried about her. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...

By Bieberworld_x