Four

The next day Sophia told her best friend what happened at the mall after she left.

"YOU MET JUSTIN BIEBER?!" Romy yelled so everyone could hear her. A lot of girls stopped talking and turned their attention to Romy and Sophia. Thanks a lot, Romy. "No need to yell. It's nothing special." Sophia told her. "Nothing special? Do you hear yourself talking? We're talking about Justin Bieber!" "Yeah so? You know I hate that guy." "Hate is such a strong word." Romy said.

Sighing Sophia closed her locker and made her way to class. "He's still a jerk though." she said. "Thanks to him I was locked in a store for an hour." "You do realize that millions of girls would kill someone to be locked in the same room with Justin Bieber right?"

Sophia couldn't understand why so many girls loved that kid. Why could they see who he really was? But he had the most beautiful eyes. Sophia couldn't deny that. That's the only thing she liked about him.

After school Sophia went to Starbucks. Like she always did on a Friday. While she was driving there, it started to snow. A snow storm was coming and she totally forgot about it.

"Hello?" Sophia said, answering her phone. "Sophia, where are you?" Her mom sounded worried. "I'm at Starbucks at the moment. Why?" "I want you to stay there until the snow storm is over. It's really bad outside." her mom told her. "I understand." Sophia said. "Stay safe." "You too." Sophia sighed and laid her phone on the table. Looks like I'm gonna be stuck here for awhile.

He watched her as she sat there. He couldn't stop thinking about her. She got something. She wasn't like any other girl he met. She was different in a good way. He liked that she talked back. He didn't know her, but he wanted to know her.

Justin stood up and walked over to her table. "Are you stalking me?" he asked her. Sophia looked up and groaned when she saw who it was. Not again. "Are you stalking me?" she mocked him. "You're so funny." he sarcastically said and sat down in front of her.

Sophia stared out the window. People were struggling, trying not to fall due the snow. It was snowing really hard. You could barely see anything.

Justin was still looking at her. He was wondering why she hated him so much. But he was also confused, because why did it matter if she didn't like him when million other people did?

Sophia turned her head when she felt someone looking at her. Justin stared into her eyes and finally asked her.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would really mean a lot to me if you guys commented and voted. 
10 votes for the next chapter?
Please let me know what you think.
I really worked hard on this and it would mean the world to me if you just left me a comment.

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tellyour friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x