Twenty - seven

When Sophia arrived at school on Monday, everyone was being weird. She ignored all the looks people were giving her as she made her way to her locker. Her friends weren't at school yet. Why was everyone looking at her? People had been paying more attention to her since she had been hanging with Justin, but this time was different.

Sitting on a bench listening to music she waited for her friends to arrive as Sophia heard someone or rather heard two people shout her name. She looked up and saw her two best friends running towards her. Sophia took out her earphones and put it in her bag. "Are you okay?" "We're so sorry." they said at the same time out of breath from the running. Sophia looked at them confused. What were they talking about? "Why are you sorry? And why wouldn't I be okay?" she asked them.

Romy and Sarah looked each other and then back at Sophia. They quickly sat down next to her. Sarah on her left and Romy on her right. "Guys! What's going on?" she asked, looking at them. "You don't know?" Sarah asked. Sophia shook her head. "Tell me guys! Why is everyone acting so weird?" Romy sighed and took out her phone. "Just to warn you; this is going to break your heart." she told her before showing her a video.

As you can guess the video really did break her heart. Remember Justin went to that party and got drunk the other night? Well he did get drunk and made out with a random girl at the same party. Someone recorded it and put it on the internet last night so everyone could see it.

Sophia gave Romy her phone back when the video had ended. "Excuse me." she mumbled and ran to the bathroom. She locked her up and started crying. She didn't know what to think of him anymore. Had he been lying to her whole time or did he really love her? She trusted him and believed him, but he lied.

The bell rang which mean first period had just started. But going to class was the least thing on Sophia's mind right now. She just sat there on the floor in the girls' bathroom of school. Tears falling from her eyes as she tried to call him. But he wouldn't reply. If only she knew they had forced him to block her number.

Someone opened the bathroom door and walked in. "Soph? Sophia? I know you're in here." the voice said. It belonged to James. Of course they would send him to her, because they knew he could calm her down and make her feel better. Ya know, everyone who knew Sophia and James since they were little thought they would end up together. They hoped they would end up together, because they would be really cute.

"Please? Soph, open the door." he begged. His voice was so soft. Sophia sniffled before standing up. She unlocked the door and opened it. Her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. "Awh. Come here." James said, before hugging her.

James heated to see Sophia upset. He couldn't stand seeing the girl he liked hurt and broken. He would do anything to see her smile. James just hold her as she cried. All she wanted to do right now was disappear, but that wasn't possible.

James brought her home, because he knew she wouldn't be able to pay attention in class. He realized something as he was looking at her. She really did love him and he just broke her heart.

You don't want to know what Luke wanted to do when he heard what Justin did to his sister. He was ready to take the first place to LA and beat the living shit out of him. Thank god his friends could stop him or he really would have done it.

"I can't believe this. He told me he loved me. He said all those nice things and it was like he was telling me the truth. I don't get it." Sophia said. Her brother looked at her. "He's an artist, Soph. I'm pretty sure he's good at acting too." he told her.

Sophia tried to call him again, but once again he didn't reply. "Can I use your phone? Maybe he'll answer." Sophia asked him. Luke took his phone and gave it to her. After a few rings he finally answered. "Hello?" he said. "Justin?" Sophia asked. "Who is this?" "Your ex-girlfriend." She replied. "Sophia! Look, I can expl-" Sophia cut him off. "You know what? I don't need your explanation! I have been trying to call you since this morning, but all you do is ignoring me. I have to use my brother's phone."

"I thought what we had was real. I thought what you felt for me was real, but I guess I was wrong. I should've listened to my brother, but instead I listened to my heart and it left me heartbroken and upset. I don't care if you didn't mean to kiss her. We're over anyway. I don't fit in that world of yours. Goodbye Justin!" she told him as tears streamed down her face. She didn't even wait for an answer. She just hung up and gave Luke his phone back.

Luke hugged her as she cried even more. "He's not worth it." he whispered. "He doesn't deserve you. You're too good for him." "I'm sorry." Sophia mumbled. "For what?" he asked. "For not listening to you." "Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes so we could learn from them." he said. "Thank you for being such a great brother. I really don't know what I would do without you." "I will always be there for you. You know that."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x