Seventeen

“What next?” Sarah asked. Luke looked around and smirked. “I want in that.” he said and pointed to something behind Sophia. They all looked at it. “No way I’m going in that thing.” Sophia said, looking at her brother. “Ooooh. Is Sophia scared?” James teased her. “No Jamie. I’m getting sick if I go in that. You should know that.” “Oh yeah, I remember last year you threw up all over me.” he said. “Good times.” Sophia laughed as she remembered. “So who’s coming with men?” Luke asked, looking at his friends?

Everyone went with him except for Romy. “Why’s Luke acting so weird?” Romy asked her best friend. “What do you mean?” “He’s just not being himself. Did something happen?” “We had a little fight a few days ago.” Sophia told her. “The twins fought. That’s a new one.” Romy gasped.

Sophia and Luke usually never fought. They always got along and had the same opinions. Sophia sighed and sat down on a bench. “He’s just being different.” “Luke’s being the protective brother he’s always been. Better a brother that cares than a brother who doesn’t care at all. Don’t worry about it.” Romy assured her with a smile upon her face.

Their friends came back all laughing, because Luke didn’t feel too well. “Well Luke, are you a little dizzy?” James joked and kept laughing. Luke glared at him. “I told you you would get sick, but you didn’t listen.” Sophia laughed. “So not funny.” Luke mumbled and walked ahead from them. Justin walked next to Sophia hand in hand. “Are you having fun?” she asked him. “Yeah, your friends are funny.” he told her. “I’m glad you like them.” she smiled. He smiled down at her and kissed her cheek, making her giggle. “Let’s eat something.” Cody suggested. He had a smirk on his face, because he knew Luke wasn’t feeling great and the last thing he wanted was food. “Don’t even mention food or I’ll throw up on you.” he warned.

“Do you want a fry?” Cody asked Luke who was sitting next to him. Luke glared at him. “Shut up if you don’t want food in your hair.” he hissed with a warning tone in his voice. “Not my hair.” Cody gasped. “Stop being such a girl.” Sophia told him and he stuck out his tongue at her. Sophia rolled her eyes at how childish and immature he was being. “Are they always like this?” Justin asked her. She looked at him. “Yep. Always. But you’ll get used to it.” “Perfect.” Sarah said out of blue, causing everyone to look at her. “C’mon don’t tell me this isn’t beautiful?” she said, showing the picture she just had taken of Justin and Sophia.

In the picture you could see they really loved each other. They were looking into each other’s eyes while smiling. They looked really happy. James didn’t like it. He was sure he would break her heart and he didn’t like that. He didn’t want to see her hurt. “Babe, can I talk to you for a sec?” Justin asked his girlfriend. She looked at him. “Yeah, sure. We’ll be right back.” They got up and walked away. “What do you want to talk about?” she asked him. “What’s going on between you and James?” he asked. “Why do you ask that?” “Because he always looks at you like he likes you and I have a feeling he hates me.” Justin explained. “There’s nothing going on between me and him.” “Do I have to worry about him?” “Of course not. He’s been my best friend since I was little. Really. Don’t worry.” Sophia assured him with a smile on her face. “I still don’t like how he looks at my girl.” Sophia wrapped her arms around his neck. “Did you know that you’re extremely cute when you’re jealous?” she smirked. “Who says I’m jealous?” Justin asked as he hold her by her waist pulling her closer to him. “You did babe.” she said before kissing him.

 “Let’s go home.” Romy said. Everyone agreed and left the park. They all had so much fun and a great time. The boys still didn’t like Justin. Hanging out with him didn’t change anything about what they thought of him. They were still convinced he would hurt her and break her heart. They just had a bad feeling about this. But were they right or wrong?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x