Twenty

"What's wrong with her?" James asked Romy as he nodded his head towards Sophia who was staring at the wall while smiling like an idiot. "She's in love. So don't mind her." Romy told him.

They were at Sophia's house, because they had to do an English project together. But Sophia wasn't really helpful, because she couldn't stop thinking about Justin. She just couldn't stop thinking about that amazing night. The way he hold her. The way he kissed her. The way he looked at her. Justin was leaving in two days and it was going to be hard for both of them. They knew that. They talked about it, but they wanted to try it.

James rolled his eyes. He still didn't like Justin and you all know why. "Let's finish this, because lover boy is going to be here in an hour and I know you don't like him." Romy said. James nodded his head. "Sophia." He said. When he got no reaction, he threw a pillow at her head. She looked at him when it hit her. "What was that for?" she asked. "Stop daydreaming and start working." he replied kinda pissed off. "Wow. What's up with you?" "I need to be somewhere in a few. So let's finish this." Okay that was actually a lie. He didn't need to be somewhere. He just didn't want to be in the house when her boyfriend arrived.

"I know you don't like him, but can you at least pretend you do? For Sophia?" Romy begged James as they were walking to the mall. It was only 3pm and they didn't have anything better to do. So they decided to go to the mall and hang out there for a bit. "Why should I pretend to like the guy if I know he will hurt her?" James said in a matter of fact tone. "You're right. But don't tell me that's the only reason why you hate him."

Romy looked at him as they continued walking. She knows he's hiding something and she also knows he won't tell her. But she will find out why he hates Justin so much. There has to be another reason.

"I care about Sophia a lot. I've known her since I was a little kid. I know what she's been through. She's been hurt before. I won't let that happen again." he told her. "I know you care about her, but don't you think you and her brother are being overprotective?" she asked when they entered the mall. "We just don't trust him. That's all." James said to her. He hoped she would believe him, but he knew she didn't. He could see it by the expression on her face.

"So where to first?" he asked, changing the subject. Romy shrugged. "Doesn't really matter to me." "Let's go there first then." he suggested and pointed to a random store. Romy nodded and they started walking.

"I didn't know you liked shopping." she said as she looked through some clothes. "Who says I like it?" James asked confused while following her around the store. She looked at him. "I just assumed it since you don't mind going to the mall with me." She continued looking around. "Anything is better than sitting at home dying of boredom." he told her. "True that." Romy agreed as they both left the store.

Justin was at Sophia's house. They were in her living room watching a movie. Justin had his arms wrapped around her while Sophia's head was lying in his chest. They enjoyed each other's presence.

"This movie sucks." Justin suddenly said, making Sophia look up at him. "It does." she agreed. "Your eyes are so beautiful." she whispered as she looked into them. "You're beautiful." he whispered back. Sophia smiled as her cheeks turned red. "You are so cute when you blush." he complimented Sophia again which made her blush her even more. "What's with you and your compliments today?" Sophia asked him, playing with his fingers. "Can't I tell my girlfriend how beautiful she is?" "I love how you call me your girlfriend." Justin smiled. "I love you." he whispered. "I love you too." Sophia smiled before kissing him.

Never did she think she would be watching a movie in her living room with her boyfriend who happened to be Justin Bieber.

Justin was happy he could call Sophia his girlfriend, but not a lot of people were happy with the couple. His fans didn't like them being together. Neither did his manager. His manager didn't want him to be with her. In his eyes, Justin had to date someone famous and not a girl with an ordinary life. Someone who belonged in Justin's world and he would do whatever it takes to tear them apart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave acomment, tellyour friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...

By Bieberworld_x