Twenty - nine

Weeks past and Sophia wasn't heartbroken anymore. She got over Justin with some help from her brother and friends. She was a happy girl again who laughed and smiled all day long.

Justin wasn't a part of her life anymore and that will never change. Of course there was a chance they would run into each other when Justin was in town, but she didn't worry about it too much. She didn't really care.

During the past few weeks Sophia and James became closer. They hung out even more. If that was even possible. James' feelings for Sophia only became stronger and Sophia couldn't stop smiling when she was around him.

You're probably wondering what happened with Justin right? Well he never forgave Scooter for what he did and he will never forgive him. Justin couldn't stay mad at him, because they had to work together. But they relationship could never be the same.

Justin never forgot about Sophia. He still loved her, but he knew she was moving on with her life. He also knew she was right. She didn't belong in his life. In his world. He wished things would have turned out different. But things won't always turn out the way you expected them to do. They won't always go the way you want them to go. That's just life and you've got to accept that.

Justin was hoping he would see her again though, but that wasn't such a great idea. He wanted to talk things out with her, because he still wanted to be friends with her. But did she still want to be friends with him?

The bell rang as everyone packed their stuff and left the classroom. "Oh my god! I almost fell asleep." Romy complained. "I wonder how that could be." Sophia said sarcastically.

Romy and Luke were on the phone until 3 in the morning. So Sophia wasn't surprised that her best friends was tired and almost fell asleep in class. It had happened before.

They walked to their next class. Romy sat down next to Sarah and Sophia sat down next to James. James looked at her and smiled. "What's up?" she asked and smiled back at him. "Just wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me tonight?" "Sure." she replied. "And would you still come if I told you it was a date?" James asked nervously. Sophia smiled. "Of course."

It was lunch and they were all sitting at one table. They were gossiping about some people from school like they usually did when Romy suddenly interrupted Cody who was speaking. He glared at her. "Oh you'll live." she told him. He rolled his eyes at her and went back to eating. "Guess what I've heard in math class." Romy said with a smirk on her face. "Just tell us already." Cody commented who was clearly pissed that she had cut him off. "Sophia has a date with James." she told everyone. Sophia blushed and glared at her. "Did you know eavesdropping is rude or didn't your parents teach you that?" she said. "Finally! Thought it would never happen." Cody mumbled. Everyone turned their attention to him. "What? It's obvious they like each other." he shrugged.

Luke looked at James. "Did you forget about the bro code?" he asked him. "Bro code?" Sarah asked confused. "It's a thing for boys." Romy told her. "A bro is not allowed to date a bro's sister." Luke quoted. "Sorry bro." James apologized. "But you're an exception. I know you won't hurt." "We're not dating you know." Sophia said. "Yet." she heard someone mumble and she was sure it was Romy.

So that night she went on a date with James and it was perfect. The movie was good and they had a lot of fun. But what else did you expect? They've been best friends for years.

"I had a lot of fun tonight." James said. They were standing at his car. "Me too." Sophia smiled. "I should probably go inside." she said. James nodded his head and mumbled a yeah. Sophia suddenly hugged him. She pulled back a little and looked into his eyes. She was still in his arms though. Then she felt soft lips on hers. She was a little bit surprised at her, but then she kissed back. James pulled back and smiled. "I like you Sophia." he whispered against her lips. "I've liked you for such a long time now." "I like you too." she whispered before kissing him again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter will be the last one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave acomment, tell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...

By Bieberworld_x