Ten

It's been a few days since Justin last saw Sophia. He was worried about her. He had been calling and texting her, but she didn't reply. She didn't feel like talking to him. It was slowly killing Justin, because he wanted to talk to her. He loved every second he was around her. He just loved hanging out with her. When he was with her, he felt like he could be himself. He then felt he was a normal guy and not a famous singer.

"What are you gonna do on new year's eve?" Luke asked Sophia. Sophia looked up from her phone and shrugged. "I don't know." she said. "I heard there will be like a fair in town." their mom said. "Oh yeah, I heard about that too. Cody told me about it." Luke said.

Sophia rolled her eyes when her brother mentioned Cody. Cody was one of Luke's best friends and also a player. He played with every girl's heart. Nobody knew why he was like that. But he wasn't always like that though. He had reasons to be like this. To hurt girls like that, but no one understood that. Sophia had never liked her brother's best friends.

"Of course." she muttered. Her mom gave her a look. "What are you going to do?" Sophia looked at her mom. "I don't know. I haven't talked to Romy about it yet." she said, shrugging.

Sophia didn't know what she was going to do tomorrow. But she did know she was going out with her friends and that she wasn't planning on running into Justin.

"What's up bro?" Ryan asked his best friend. He knew something was wrong. "Nothing." Justin mumbled. Ryan gave him a look, not believing him. "What's her name?" Justin looked confused at Ryan. What's he talking about? "Don't look at me like that. Because we both know you are like this because of a girl."

Justin looked anywhere but his best friend, because he knew he was right. Ryan had never seen his best friend like this before.

"It's Sophia." Justin finally said. "That girl you ran into when girls were chasing you at the mall?" Ryan asked. "But why though? I mean she wasn't exactly nice to you." "That's just the reason why I like her so much." Justin explained. "She doesn't care who I am. It doesn't matter to her. She stays herself around me and I can be myself when I'm with her without getting judged or hated on." "Then what's bothering you so much?" "We haven't talked since Christmas." Ryan sighed. "What did you do?" "Nothing. Really." Justin replied.

Justin really didn't understand what he did wrong. Was it something he said or did? He could only guess.

"Let's go to the fair tomorrow. Maybe we ran into her." Ryan suggested.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x