Twelve

"Ryan, are you serious? You want me to go to the fair tonight?" Justin asked, not believing his best friend. "Yes! It will be fun. C'mon." "You do know they won't leave us alone for 5 minutes right?" "I don't care. I wanna go and you're going too whether you like it or not." Ryan said.

Justin groaned. He didn't really feel like going out on new year's eve. He just wanted to be with his family. "Fine. I'll go." Justin sighed, giving in.

Justin couldn't stop thinking about that one simple kiss. He wanted to kiss her again. He was hoping Sophia would be at the fair tonight. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted to know why she's been ignoring him for the past few days. He really didn't know what did wrong.

Justin tried not to get recognized at the fair, but of course a few girls noticed him. He took pictures with them before they walked away crying because their dream finally came true. They finally met the guy who saved their lives and who means so much to them. Justin smiled at them, knowing how happy he had made them. His fans didn't think that he really knew what they meant when they said to him thank you for everything, Justin. I love you. But he did. He really knew what they meant by that.

Justin's happy he could help people. He knew it made their day just by following them on twitter. Justin loved his fans. Without them, he wouldn't be where he is today. But they could be so annoying sometimes. There were days when Justin just wanted to be a normal guy with a normal life, but that wasn't possible anymore. Sometimes he wanted to be able to go out without getting followed by paps or fans. But he gave up his normal life to live his dreams.

Justin was looking around while Ryan was saying something. Justin wasn't really paying attention to what his best friend was saying. He was now looking at this small group of teenagers. He recognized Sophia and her brother. There were two other girls and a boy he didn't know. They didn't look familiar.

Romy saw Justin and smirked. She said something to Sophia making her look at Justin. Ryan hit his arm. Justin looked at him. "What was that for?" he asked, rubbing his arm. "Were you even listening to me?" Ryan asked. "Sorry bro." Justin looked back at the three best friends. "What ya looking at?" Ryan asked, following Justin's gaze. "You see that girl with brown hair and black jeans?" "Yeah, what about her?" "She's Sophia." Justin replied.

Sophia was laughing. Justin couldn't help but smile. To him, she was perfect. To him, she was just so beautiful.

Ryan made his way to Sophia and her friends. "What are you doing?" Justin asked as he followed him. "Going to say hello to your girlfriend." Ryan smirked. "She's not my girlfriend." Justin argued. "You kissed her though." Justin opened his mouth to argue again, but Ryan interrupted him. "And don't use that mistletoe thing as an excuse." Justin rolled his eyes knowing that his best friend was right.

"You wanna know who's been staring at you since he arrived?" Romy asked Sophia. Sophia gave her a look. "Prince charming over there." Romy whispered.

Sophia smiled and his her face as her cheeks went red. "So cute." "His friend doesn't look so bad either." Sarah suddenly said. Her best friends gave her a look. "What? I'm just stating a fact."

Her two best friends looked at each other and started laughing. "Whatever you say." "I think James is cuter though." Romy said, thinking about him.

James was that popular kid at school who everyone liked. He wasn't bad looking. He was rather hot and he happened to be Sophia's brother's best friend. The three girls found him attractive. Did they have a crush on him? No, never had. He was like a brother to them. Unlike Cody and Luke, James didn't try to flirt with them. Sophia was closer to him than Sarah and Romy were, because Sophia basically grew up with him. They've known each other since they were little. James used to be their neighbour, but when he was 12 his parents got a divorce and moved with his mom to the other side of town. He goes to his dad every two weeks though.

"Can't believe you are like best friends with him." Sarah said. Sophia wanted to say something, but Romy caught her off. "Popstar coming in three... two... one." she whispered.

"Justin, what are you doing here?" Sophia asked as she hugged him. "Having fun with friends and hoping to see you here." he told her. "Hoping to see me? Why?" Sophia asked. "We need to talk." "About?" "Not here." Sophia looked at her friends and told them she would be right back.

Sophia and Justin just walked around. No one spoke. Sophia knew what Justin wanted to talk about.

"I'm sorry for the other day." Sophia apologized, breaking the silence. "I didn't mean to snap at you." "Did I do something wrong?" Justin asked her. Sophia looked at him. "No, you didn't." "Then what's wrong?"

Sophia didn't answer. She really didn't want to talk about his. They sat down on a bench.

"Will you tell me, please?" he whispered, looking into her eyes. "Not right now. It's not the right time and not the right place." she finally said.

She looked into his eyes and got lost in them. She didn't even notice that Justin nodded his head in response. "You have beautiful eyes." she said out of blue. "Thanks." Justin chuckled. "C'mon. Let's go. They're probably wondering where we are." They stood up and walked back to their friends who were laughing and talking. Just having fun.

It was one minute before midnight. It would soon be a new year. A new year with new memories. A new year with new unforgettable moments. A new year with new problems. A new year with new friends.

Everyone was counting down while Justin and Sophia looked at each other with a smile on their face. Both being aware that it would be a year they would never forget.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tellyour friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x