♡Epilogue♡

"Wake up." Hot breath hit my ear. I cuddled more into my bed. The words were repeated in more of a desperate way. "Ella. Wake up. We moved to Paris, we're in our new house."

I smiled into my pillow. Oh, shut up.

"I'm cheating on you with Ian."

I playfully hit his arm and threw the blan ket over my head.

"I'm pregnant!" Ty yelled. I kicked the blanket so it flew off my head and was faced with warm honey eyes.

"You are so funny." I let my eyes close for a moment again. Ty bounced on the bed again and ripped the cover off of me with a grin. "Hey hey, no. This is why I'm leaving you." I joked with a faint smile.

"You'd never do that." He leaned over and pressed a kiss to my temple and my eyes fluttered open once again.

"You know, I might. You know Ian's offer still stands." On several occasions, Ian told me he would take Ty of my hands. Or the other way around.

"Remember I'm the one cheating with him. I took up that offer forever ago." He leaned back on my bed post and let his hand fall on my stomach. I snatched it up and interlaced his fingers with mine.

My other hand was stuffed into the pocket of my dark purple hoodie. His fingers drifted into my hair, just touching it.

"God I can't believe you cut your hair again." He mumbled as his fingers felt the end of my short hair. I cut it back to where it only just touched my shoulders.

"I thought you liked it!"

He shook his head, "No, I love it! It's just- it's different." He defended.

"I'll grow it back out for you," I smiled.

"No please don't- I mean if you want to, but not for me." He met my eyes and I melted at the sight of him. God, I was so helplessly head over heels.

I cut it the night after my birthday. Eight months ago.

I've had it cut ever since. I used to keep it short but never this short. My hair was one of the things connecting me to my childhood and all the memories surrounding my father. So in a matter of fifteen minutes, I decided I wanted it gone.

Later that day I was sitting in a chair, a stylus probing my skull while Ty's words from that night ran on.

He literally pined after me for years. Honestly, all I did was offer some coffee and advice.

But he was mourning and he clung to me, to my words, to my actions. He had that small crush on me beforehand, but when I noticed him- talked to him- it stuck.

So I was the girl, the reason he never loved Kadence, the girl that he watched from the corner. But when I moved he thought he would never see me again. So he got all rebellious- started acting out. It's common for someone who just lost a sibling.

But then there I was again, and he changed. Subconsciously I changed too.

Funny though, the way I bettered as a person.

When he told me all of this I was slightly worried for his mental health but then got past it.

"Kinda cute," I remember saying after he finished giving me his speech.