Ch.7 *Suprise Midnight Visits*

I woke up suddenly to a knock on my window. Tyler freaking Reese. I need my beauty sleep, obviously. I'm an extremely light sleeper. So if he could JUST NOT FUCKING WAKE ME UP THAT WOULD BE NICE. 

I heaved myself out of bed and towards the window, "What do you-" I was stopped short by the look of fear on his face.

"Ella!" He looked relieved to see me, "My father's here, I- I can't leave out the front door, and I haven't figured out how to sneak out yet." He stopped from a shortage of breath and looked at me with those familiar brown eyes. God why is he so beautiful?

"Um, yeah sure." I knew what he meant so I slid the window more open for him to stretch across. "What about your mom and Zoey?" I asked, concerned for them.

He shrugged it off, "Zo's at her friend's house for the night and mom's just talking to him." He cursed under his breath as his ankle hit the window sill and he tumbled in.

"Shut up!" I whispered to him looking around like there was someone in my room. Everyone in my house was probably asleep, except for maybe Mason, he might be up playing Halo or something like that. "What do you want to do sleep on my floor or sneak out?" I hesitated, Do I want him in my room?

"What do you think?" he countered. The chilly air would be too much to wander outside or sleep in his car, and I remember him mentioning her had a motorcycle, so no sleeping in that.

So insensible of him. A motorbike? Really, what use is that other than getting you from point A to point B?

Oh well- My floor it is then.

I plucked a pillow off my bed and walked over to the closet. Before I dropped the old blanket and pillow on the rug, I had a second thought and tossed them on the sofa.

"Get my white sofa dirty and I will punch you in the throat," I warned him as I turned my fairy lights on and crawled back into my covers. "Night,"

"Ahhh! Charge!" I screamed towards Anastacia. Her kitchen was decorated nicely with the contents of her fridge on every surface. Freshman year we decided we were going to have a food fight. Back when I was my old, happy go loving self.

"You little bitch!" She shouted at the top of her lungs after I had thrown an egg, hitting the side of her turned face perfectly. I laughed and danced away on the tip of my toes.

We continued throwing things for a long time, both of us laughing ourselves until we probably had killer abs. I wish I had killer abs back then. I do now... he he he.

I saw Anastasia turn to me and say the words, "Wake up," not in her own voice.

"What?" I asked opening my eyes, as another pair looked down at me. "Oh," Then I smiled, "We really need to stop meeting like this." I joked. It was true. Leave me to my beauty sleep. I sat and looked up at my ceiling, decorated with those tiny glow in the dark stars that we all put up in middle school. I've always wanted to take those off my I'm too lazy.

"It's Saturday, do you have a game?" He asked as he sat down on my bed and leaned against the headboard, his body weight made the bed bounce. It made me roll closer to him by like a centimeter

"It's pre-season," I mumbled into my pillow and shut my eyes again. Dreams were absent, like normal. I was astonished I had just had one. 

 Dreams are a privilege the creative minded have. But nonetheless, I drifted off. 

"Ella, Ella, Ella, Please dear god tell me you didn't hack my twitter." I heard his voice right as I lost consciousness. I slept with a small smile on my face. Wait until he sees Instagram.